the cut

1998 Lisa pov   I was asking  to be a part  of the show called  the Cut. I been there for a while they need my personality  to give any artist  a shout   , but  u couldn't  stay away. Could  you   if u could  lies  I get  show off my style  what u think of ill Noah  rythem  now down to the buniess   make sure  u do that every  time  though we been doing this for awhile  doing  something  away from tlc  a bit  so people  could  get thier chance   it's just so much fun hear   to get to hear  upcoming  artist I wish we had that wen I was coming  up we were firming  in front  of lauge  crowd  I have to entertain  them  hell get to dress up there are some good  artist hear  wit judges  to  see what they  say  they not  allowed  I like your  stage  presstece  they get to have video now that's is something  am just  happy  to be just  doing something  we not doing any tlc  stuff so  I have to pay the bills some how  I love the girls but they called me of couse I wanted  people  not juts know me not  just left eye  from tlc  but Lisa  as welll  I really  enjoyed  being  around  great  people  I enjoy  watching  the artist  come on here  to live out thier dream I have  fun watching  them to we have to make it fun  that's the point  of it  I was happy  to see that.