kicked out

Chill pov  hey stop. we were  playing  around  on the studio, and that was pretty  fun. Yeah, we kissed  girls. What are u doing? u know I can't  allow that u kicking  her out of the group. we can find someone  to replace  her, so she caught  u, Dallas. I happened  to hear on the radio that they were   trying  to someone  to replace  me, hey look we don't  care about  what pebbles  say about  that. We u are the group  u can't  give  up, so she caught  we weren't  doing anything. we kissed what for real that's it. Yeah, the group  won't  be shit  without  you. See, u like him, don't  no o you look at u smiles, oh Dallas, shut up, yalll  the people they tried  can't  sing to save thier live depending  on it we look she right  girl   we in  this together  mtb  i though  i was pregnant  for real I use hold my belly with  pillow  everything    I really  wanted  that baby  am sorry  man  u my girl  for real no matter  what pebbles  says  welll hopefully   of course she more upset  about  Dallas  then anything   look am not fast OK   I really  want  this  i really   do well okay  ill give u second  chance  think God  I can't  believe  i was almost  kicked  out of the group  am glad am not  we have work to do u know well am happy  to hear  that girls we have to get to work  get u out there.