off probation

1998  Lisa pov, well lopes. I hope I don't  see you  here aagin   hopefully  u learned  your  lesson. I was happy  that   this  chapter  was over. I was a bit worried that it was going to happen   today. u haven't  been drinking and are getting  any  problems, nope  well mabey  u think  twice. Well, we all have our  demoms, lisa. I was given  five years  probation. Well, u lucky  it wasn't  worse than that. u better   be lucky. I was just  happy  I didn't  have check-in anymore. I'm so happy  that I really  am. I still   have to get my stuff   together. Well, I have to deal with things  I put off for too  long  u finally  off probation, huh? I'll try not  to  get into any more  trouble. I am actually  proud  of u. I was drunk  outta my mind  didn't  know  what I was doing  u have to get yourself  together first  Lisa   am happy  that i didn't  go to jail   am just happy  that  over  now but of couse am going  to know  for the girl  look u were outta  your  mind  it was wrong   I always  worry about  all the time   just  happy  to live  life again  u can't  change  the past  Lisa   all u can do now try  to move on with  your  life  hopefully  one day u open up more not Today  mom   well am happy  either  way well u only can live for today   to get my ideas  out there respect  is earned  .