am ever woman

1992 chill pov   we just  dancing  in the background  we in a whitney houston  music video  I was so excited  we have to do that dance now the creama  going  to be on her  hey yall  good  u girls  get this   she give good advice  to us yall  are what  I'll girls  look up to  it means  alot coming  from  her  she is so nice to us we even get to dance wit her  for  am every  woman video  the  exting  thing was chuka  chan  the ongial  singer  of the song  whinyey  wants u in her video  where she wants  me to me am down for  it  be all around  these kids  I had so much fun   come to find out that she really  pregnant  is OK yeah  get over  here Amma  huger  don't  mind her  I wanted  she wanted  us in the video  I was  happy that  we get to  we get to dance around  the video  I was  really  happy  to be just around  her she made us feel  comfortable  there  behind  the scenes  of the music  video  we get to meet  great people  yall  desve  the  things   that happen  to u I really  wish yall all the senssful  in the world  yesh the  song  means alot  to  me coming  well  yall desve  to be here  remember that  girl u girls  are amazing  u are going  to go far in your  cheer  never  let anyone  come between you  are u  u girls  are something  I never  seen  well u different.