the row

January  2002  Lisa pov   after  leaving  artista  I decided  to  join  the row  they not treating  me right  over  there  don't  worry  about  nobody  knew  I was joining  the label  it shocked  the world  to left eye  joined  the  the row am give u nick name Nina  like 9 millonjor  call me what you  like  it's fine  wit  me I signed   wit sug knight  company  though  I still  apart  of  tlc  ill make sure u do great   take your  world for it I get to meet my new label mates  I was the first  lady of the row I was happy  to  hear that  I had my first  slo  album  served  I now sighed wit the row now  we like family  over  here  cooked I simon  kurput  well look u finally  get u here we have start  working  on your  album  right  now yeah  well am OK  wit I want  to respect  hopefully  this will do better  I feel like that   I can finally  show people who Nina  is  u have got to be kidding  me what Lisa  doing  around  sug knight  well she really  can't  see stil apart  of  tlc   we here  doing photo shoot to induce  the row to the world  I this really  different   I really  like  I can finally  get my style different  from tlc  wanted  to do something  different   well we can do that cool wit me  wit u on the label  things going good for now  yeah well let's get this done  wit u got it girl.