CHAPTER 03:

MINJI POV:

I enter the library because it's quiet here. After all, I need some alone time so I find a corner where there are not many people. And there I saw a girl sleeping on the corner, I couldn't see her face because her hair is blocking it.

I walk towards her and simply said.

"Hey."

She slowly look up, and there I saw her face. Choi Hari. The person who I keep on thinking about, and I don't know why she just can't get out of my mind. 

Her eyes are half open her hair is a little bit messy, and she's pouting.

"Cute."

"What the"

"Minji no."

While fighting on my mind, I didn't know that she was talking to me.

HARI POV:

"Yah, Kim Minji are you okay?" I don't know why but this girl keeps zoning out, I stand up and snap my fingers in front of her causing her to flinch again. "You keep on zoning out, are you okay?" We look into each other's eyes, after hearing no response I let out a sigh.

"Yah why-"

"No sleeping in the library." She said and quickly walk away, leaving the library I look at her figure slowly fading away. I yawned and just sit down, I'm really tired so I'll just go to sleep again.

After my peaceful nap, I went to the cafeteria because It was lunchtime, I even promise Yena and Ryujin that I will treat them to lunch the other day. While walking someone smack my head making me mad I turn my hand into a fist, and I turn around ready to punch whoever the person that smacked me is.

But once I did the only person I saw is Yena, smiling and looking like she was holding in her laugh, but when she saw my face she started laughing like an idiot.

"Yeah, why did you do that?"

"Nothing I'm just bored."

"Aish you piece of sh-"

"Language Choi Hari."

Suddenly someone spoke and I already know who it is.

"Oh hi, Minji I'm sorry because of my friend here." Yena put her arm on my shoulder pulling me away from Minji who is behind me, we both face her. 

"Just don't curse in school." She reminded and Yena nodded politely.

"So what? As if no one here cur-" Before I can finish my sentence Yena quickly covers my mouth causing me to widen my eyes, she chuckles while looking at Minji with an apologetic face, but Minji's eyes are still on me and I'm confused why. She's always like that whenever we meet each other.