CHAPTER 04:

MINJI POV:

I let out a sigh and lay down on my bed, feeling stressed but the only thing stuck in my head is Hari.....

"Hari....."

"Who's Hari?" I gasp and stand up from my bed quickly, after hearing my sister's voice. "Ahh...Nothing?" I answered unsure of my answer, she scoffs and a grin formed on her lips.

"Nothing? You sound unsure."

"Nothing. So now leave my room."

"Tell me first."

"Tell you?"

"Uh-hu now tell me."

She sat on my bed and I did the same.

"So who's hari?"

"No one."

Her smile drop because of what I said, she was supposed to smack me but I stopped her.

"Okay okay! Fine! I'll tell."

She smile because of what I said, so she scout over looking so interested of what I am going to say.

"She's just a student and goes to the same school as me, okay that is all shoo now bye."

"No."

Letting out a sigh, I look at her annoyed but I don't have any choice but to tell her the truth.

"She goes in the same school as me, but I haven't really seen her since I'm busy president duties. But she is popular I just don't see her in real life, But earlier I did and umm......When I first saw her I kinda felt a strange feeling, and everytime I look at her I'm always zoning out."

After I said that I look at her and she looks shock, but then started squealing like a fan girl.

"Love at first sight!"