CHAPTER 15:

You walk down the stairs on your way to the library, because class just ended and you decided to read something. And besides it's quiet there, and you can have your alone time there.

Fewer people more alone time for you, and more peaceful it is. You walk through the hallways not even noticing that someone is following you, you're just so busy thinking about later at the library.

"Maybe I should sleep there for a while." You thought to yourself causing you to smile a little because of it, you felt your phone vibrate so you stop from walking. You take your phone inside your skirt's pocket and unlock it.

And you saw a message from Yena.

You sigh and turn off your phone

You turn around and you saw...

Kazuha.

Smiling but when she saw you turn around that smile faded slowly.

You look at her dead in the eye. Just seeing her face makes you mad, you silently sigh before walking away. And you intentionally bump her shoulders into yours. Hard that she almost fell to the ground.

"Hari." She called your name, and just hearing her voice makes you even more mad. "Choi Hari." You ignored her but you stop in your tracks when she called you again, but with a different name that she was the one who created it.

"Riri."

"Can we talk?" She added causing you to scoff, you turn around to face her. With an angry look. You look at her straight in the eye. And not gonna lie she hates that when you look at her with those scary eyes.

"What do you want?" You asked while killing her using your stares. She gulps her saliva before parting her lips to say something. "Can we talk-"

"No, I'm busy." You quickly answered before she can finish what she was saying, you turn around and walk away looking so mad. And you are more mad when Chaewon pops out of nowhere in front of you.

"What do you want?" She crosses her arms before saying something. "Do you have any money?" You look at her confused and she just looks away, she's a little embarrassed because she's asking you the person she hates. A little. Because you pissed her off sometimes.

"Here take this." I handed her some money I had, she smile a little she try to look Hari in the eyes to say thank you. Her and Kazuha's eyes met instead, and the girl's eyes said something like. Jealous?

Chaewon looks at the girl. It doesn't look like it but.....

She's angry or more jealous, why? She doesn't know she just feels like it, even though she doesn't have any rights or position to be or maybe to feel that way towards you. She's your EX nothing more. 

Nothing more to you.

But to her.....