CHAPTER 49:

Hari opened her eyes slowly she felt really tired and she didn't want to get out of bed, she stayed in bed for a couple of minutes before her older brother Soobin came in trying to wake her up, they didn't have any school but every weekend the four of them would always go have fun in the mall or go to the amusement park. Or maybe just chill together and watch some movies.

"Hari wake up." Soobin said and the girl slowly opened her eyes, She felt so sleepy she didn't want to get up, Soobin touched her wrist and it felt so hot. He quickly looks at her and this time touches her forehead, and she's flaming hot.

"You're sick."

"Hey, Hari let's go and play on my computer!" Beomgyu shouted walking to the girl's room, he stopped walking and looked at Soobin confused because he was touching the girl's forehead.

"She has a fever."

Beomgyu had his eyes wide and he quickly ran outside her room, making Soobin confused.

"Where are you going!?"

"I might make her feel irritated or mad and I'm afraid she might do something to me!" He shouted and after that, he closed her bedroom door leaving a loud thud.

"Leave." You quickly said feeling annoyed somehow, Soobin of course, won't listen so he didn't. "No."

You get up from your bed and grab your hoodie inside your closet, and since you're wearing baggy sweatpants you don't need to change. And you wear your hoodie and after that, you leave your room, leaving Soobin dumbfounded.

"Where are you going?" He asked following you going downstairs, You ignored him and didn't answer. "Hari I'm asking you?" Yeonjun just came out of the kitchen and watch as Soobin followed Hari. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"She has a fever."

"Then where is she going?"