CHAPTER 43:

"You're so heavy." You said and put Chaewon down when you arrive on the spot where you left to go skipping classes on the field. Since she will be late you gave her a piggyback ride because she said you were fast. But guess whose idea was that?

"Whatever thanks next time again."

"I guess." Chaewon added and run to class, you took your phone outside your hoodie pocket, and open it to ask if Yena is already home. You forgot that you left your bag inside the student council office, you want her to get it but she's offline so you don't have any choice.

MINJI POV:

I just finished changing and I decided to do my homework, when I opened my bag I forgot my math book inside the student council office, and I just want to do my homework to get some rest but how?

I grab my phone and check my messenger, to see if one of my friends and people who goes to the same school as me is online. And there are three. Hanni Kazuha and Hari.

I don't want to message Hanni because she might be also busy and she left early than me after the meeting, I also don't want to message Hari cause she might be busy or maybe tired or umm...Maybe she's now trying to solve her problem with Ryujin. And Kazuha...Maybe.

I click Kazuha's profile and text her, well maybe she's still at school.