CHAPTER 39:

"So we're going back before the last class starts?" You asked and Chaewon nodded, now the two of you are walking and you two decided to go to the arcade cause why not. You two entered inside and you insisted to buy tokens and she just agreed, she waits for you beside the claw machine. She looks at you walking away from her.

"Okay I'm done let's go and play."

The two of you wander your eyes to find a game that you two like. 

"Let's go play basketball." The both of you said in unison, causing you to chuckle. The both of you walk there and of course, Chaewon is competitive she wants to challenge you. "I challenge you, Choi Hari." She started and you look at her interested. "Whoever gets the highest score will pay for the food." She added giving you a challenging look and of course, you're also competitive and you don't like losing so you agreed.

Once you started Chaewon keeps missing when she's trying to shoot, but you on the other hand are doing great every time you shoot the ball it goes in. Chaewon looks at your score shock you're like a basketball player you never miss.

When the time finishes you look at Chaewon with a teasing smirk on your face, but she still looks shocked. "Better luck next time." You said and pat her shoulder before walking past her and looking for another game.

"Ryujin!" Yena shouted looking breathless and sounded one, Ryujin stops walking and face her. "Just give her a chance." She scoffs at Yena before speaking. "No."

"You know she never says sorry like she meant it before after what also happened." 

"And you know she only say sorry just to shut someone up, she never say sorry like sincerely." She added.

She's right. There's a lot about you that some people don't know, many bad things happen in your past and that's the reason why you're like this. But moving on.