CHAPTER 52:

Sakura stared at Kazuha who was spacing out of nowhere she just woke up and saw Kazuha inside the living room sitting on the sofa, lost in her thoughts. Sakura wonders why Kazuha is like this she looks pale right now, and it's making Sakura worried why. She sat beside Kazuha who didn't even notice and still spacing out of nowhere, Sakura put a hand on the younger's shoulder causing her to flinch and look at the older.

"Good morning Sakura Unnie." She greeted the girl but Sakura remained silent making her confused. "Is there something wrong Zuha?" Sakura asked looking worried making Kazuha speechless.

The truth is she doesn't know if she's okay, she feels hurt and at the same time, she's feeling regret. Maybe because of yesterday? Because of Hari or their past? 

She can't move on and even how hard she tries she can't. Kazuha was the reason, she's the reason it's her fault that's what she thinks. It's her fault that Hari is hurt and suffering because of her. She is the cause of her pain and she will try very hard to apologize to her even tho she knows that it will take a long time.

But does she still have feelings for her?

"Kazuha?"

"I'm okay Unnie, don't need to worry." She smiled but it was a fake one, Sakura nodded her head and stood up to prepare some breakfast for the both of them.

"Kazuha you need to fix this." She mumbled to herself, and Sakura somehow heard it. "Fix what?" The older thought to herself and continued to crack some eggs and put them in the bowl making some scrambled eggs and fried rice for breakfast.