CHAPTER 27:

"What do you mean?" She asked back causing Yena to scoff.

Minji looks at the two deadly staring at each other, she sighs before talking to Yena. "Hey, let's go." Minji grabs the girls right wrist dragging her away from Kazuha.

While dragging Yena away Minji started scolding her.

"Yeah, you can't just ask her questions she doesn't even know the answer to."

"Blah blah, whatever." She said making a funny face making Minji more stressed.

While they're busy finding you everywhere in school you on the other hand are just chilling on the couch while watching some movie with Beomgyu.

Not even knowing your friends are finding you, you didn't even text them that you skipped the whole school day.

"What kind of movie is this," Beomgyu asked with an annoyed voice and tone while pointing at the TV screen, his brows furrowed causing you to hit him on the head using your right foot. Since he's sitting on the floor.

"Don't complain you asked me to watch a movie with you." You said munching the popcorn you put inside your mouth, making him more annoyed but you don't care not at all.

"But I didn't say that you will choose the movie we're going to watch."

"Don't care."

"Aish.."

Kazuha sigh while looking through the window of the bus, now she was on her way home after a long and stressful day. But she couldn't get Hari out of her mind.

"I wonder where she is." 

She didn't know why after what she did 2 years ago she regretted it. Breaking the person's heart especially the one you love who won't be hurt. But...

Why did she break Hari's?

The person she loves?

Why did she break her heart?