CHAPTER 45:

"Hari, can we talk?" Kazuha said her eyes shining with hope that Hari would agree, Hari stopped walking her back facing Kazuha. She stayed silent she didn't know what to answer, is she going to agree or not? She exhales some air shakily, she wants to know what are they going to talk about. Is she finally going to say the reason why she broke up with her?

Kazuha hesitated but she finally held her wrist gently, but to her surprise, Hari didn't yank it away. She sighed in relief and slowly parted her lips to say something. 

"Please, Hari."

"Let's fix this." She added her voice sounded so desperate, but Hari remained silent. Kazuha was just going to get Minji's math book and Hari was just going to get her bag. But why did both of them end up in this situation?

This situation is when both of them feel hesitant to say something, about what happened a long time ago. And one of them is not even ready to talk about it, but her mind is telling her to listen because she's curious about it.

But somehow her heart doesn't want to agree and just wants to walk away and ignore her. She wants to know the reason but at the same time she doesn't want to hear it, she isn't ready to hear the things she has to say. Because she's sure that some of the things she will say will just break her heart even more. It will hurt her even more.

"Hari..." Kazuha softly called the girl, but Hari remained silent. Her mind is in chaos she doesn't know what to say to her, she's just fighting over 'Yes' or 'No', and she doesn't know if she would agree to talk with her. Her mind is full of thoughts, and as a negative person as she is she's thinking about the things that might happen. Bad things might happen.

Hari sighed shakily once again.

"O-okay.." She bit her lips because she just stuttered, Kazuha slowly smiled before letting go of her wrist which she had been holding for a while.

Kazuha slowly parted her lips to say something. But it looks like someone has to ruin it.

"Choi Hari." A voice called from afar, Chaewon focused her eyes on the open door. She thought that Hari was still at school so she tried to find her, and she saw the student council office door open She thought maybe she was inside. Chaewon looked inside and saw Hari and Kazuha also which made her confused.

Hari sighed in relief as she saw Chaewon looking at the both of them confused as ever, Chaewon looked at Hari's face and she could see the girl's eyes sparking. It was dark the hallways were a little dark also the room, but she could see how Hari's eyes sparkle. But it feels something different when she looks at her eyes. Yes, it is sparkling. It's sparkling for a reason.

Chaewon's face softened when a tear dropped from her right eye, the tear was like a beautiful sparkling diamond. That's what Chaewon thought. Hari quickly hung her bag on her left shoulder and also grabbed Chaewon's right hand and dragged her away.

Kazuha stood there feelings lots of mix emotions.