CHAPTER 47:

Kazuha sighed and started finding Minji's math book, She opened one drawer from the right and there she saw the book. She quickly grabbed it and left the room not forgetting the close everything. She walked outside and she suddenly saw something that made her angry. Chaewon and Hari. Chaewon is hugging Hari which makes Kazuha frown, Kazuha wants to walk over there and push Chaewon away but who is she to do that right?

A sigh escaped from her lips and she walked away from the scene, She looked around and saw Sakura standing beside a tree and it looked like she had been waiting for Kazuha for a while even before she left.

"Unnie!" Kazuha shouted and quickly caught the girl's attention, Sakura smiled at her and walked towards her. "Did you get it?" The girl asked and Kazuha nodded her head with a force smile on her face, and Sakura noticed it. "What's wrong Zuha?"

Minji sighed and walked upstairs to her room, she just finished eating dinner with Danielle. And today is Danielle's day to wash the dishes, they take turns doing it to be fair. She opened her phone to check if Kazuha texted her or something, but still no text. She wants to sleep but she won't unless she's done doing her homework.

Minji lay on her bed and stared at the side of the wall blankly, and her phone suddenly vibrated which meant someone was calling her. She quickly grabbed her phone beside her and answered the call without checking the caller ID. "Hello, Kazuha where are you?" Minji asked but a choke could only be heard in the other line, which made her confused.

"Hey!" Yena shouted causing Minji to widen her eyes and look at the screen, she saw the caller id. she realized it was Yena who called she thought it was Kazuha. "Oh, Hi duckling." Minji plainly said.

"Hi to you too I guess." Yena said.

"By the way, why are you finding that cheater?" Yena asked referring Kazuha which made Minji confused. "Cheater?"

"Kazuha."

"Oh, nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Ummm..Yeah nothing."