CHAPTER 23:

You walk across the streets on your way to your favorite coffee shop, you suddenly remember the fight you had with Yena and Ryujin. After Kazuha break up with you distancing yourself from your friends and other people is the first thing you did. Second is not going out outside more often because you usually go out with your friends or by yourself, but now you're just inside your apartment room everytime. 

But right now you decided to go out just to get coffee. Because you haven't drink some after weeks of locking yourself. You open the door a cheerful waitress greets you with a bright smile, you bow a little not to be rude or anything.

After you ordered you started finding a empty table especially near to the window, and you found one good. You sat on the chair waiting for your order to arrive, while waiting you look through the window watching the people walk by.

While watching a couple past by while laughing and smiling, clinging in each others arms. And it somehow make you jealous, you just look away letting out a sigh because of.....You don't know.

"Here's your order ma'am."

Kazuha walk across the streets and when she saw your favorite coffee shop she decided to go there and get coffee, and maybe she'll somehow see you there. She let out a sigh before walking towards the door opening it she look around the cafe and...She saw you.

After she break up with you she felt hurt...But why?