CHAPTER 31:

Now you're sitting on the couch looking bored, while Yena is also sitting beside you looking bored as hell. And Ryujin on the other hand is busy scolding both of you, especially you. You skipped the whole class today without them knowing. Of course, she would be mad at you she was worried.

"So the lesson is?" She asked waiting for your response, and of course, you wanted to end this scolding thingy so you answered. But she didn't like it.

"Don't go home." You simply answered making her even more annoyed of you, Yena raised her hand and put it down before answering. 

"Don't walk away."

Ryujin sighed while massaging her nose bridge.

"You guys didn't get the whole thing I said do you?"

The both of you nodded.

"Aish!" 

"You two don't listen to me don't you!?" 

"Yeah." The both of you said in unison.

Minji lay on her bed after watching a movie with Danielle, it has been a long day and the only thing she wants to do is rest. She closes her eyes ready to sleep but a loud notification stops her, just some random notif that doesn't seem important to her. She ignored it and just go to sleep.

After a long day, you could finally take a rest, and after that scolding from Ryujin, it looks like she's not going to forgive you that easily.

But you ignored that thought and just lay down on your bed, letting out a long sigh. After a fight between Yeonjun and Soobin Hyung another one with Ryujin.

You're just a stubborn person.