CHAPTER 11:

You sigh once you enter your house, and saw Yeonjun and Soobin Hyung beside him. He looks mad even madder when he saw me, while Beomgyu is busy playing on his phone.

I walk towards the stairs but Yeonjun Hyung stops me.

"Yah!"

"Where do you think you're going?" He added looking at me ranging mad, I turn around to face him. I cross my arms and raise my eyes brows, and somehow that made him mad even more.

"Yah! Come here." He pointed at the sofa beside Beomgyu, so I did but I still look unbothered. As always. 

"Go on." He scoffs before parting her lips to say something. "Yeah, do you think what you did earlier is acceptable?" I frowned because of what he said.

"Don't act like you didn't know anything about what you did and said earlier at the clinic." 

"Come on Yeonjun Hyung can't you move on?" I joked but it doesn't sound like one to him, he stump his feet. "Yah-"

"Okay, I'm sorry blah blah bye," I said and walk upstairs to my room, while Yeonjun keeps on shouting my name.

MINJI POV:

"So...Hari is different?"

"Yeah, she maybe looks tough brave a war freak. But she's nice sweet and caring on the inside."

"She's just afraid of showing that side of her," Ryujin added and smile cheekily right after. "But why does she get into fights?"

"Because.....She doesn't want everybody to call her weak, she didn't even cry even once we never saw her cry."

"But what does she hate the most?"

"People hurting her love ones."

"Ahh."

Ryujin laughs making me confused.

"I remember when Yena got into a fight because she called the girl 'Pick me' and she is."

"Okay?"

"And when that person slapped Yena, Hari came to the scene and slapped the girl harder. Making her cheeks so red, and hurt so hard."

"Wow."

"She was so mad."

I didn't know Hari is also protective over her friends. She's a kind person, people just mistake her as a bad person.