CHAPTER 13:

Minji and Yena are now watching The Glory.

And throughout the whole episode, they don't know why but they started talking badly at the bullies.

"You piss off-"

"Yah Yena don't curse." Minji covered the girl's mouth before she can say something, something that she was not allowed to say. They both laugh and focus back on the drama because they're still in episode 1. Episode 1 pa lang parang alam na nila agad yung buong story.  

(Trans: It's only episode 1 and they seem to know the whole story. )

"Wait I'm going to the bathroom, pause the tv and be right back." Yena quickly ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut, causing Minji to flinch.

"Gosh, that scared me." She whispered.

HARI POV:

"Yah! Beomgyu you should've used your ss." I smack him in the head and put my bowl of ice cream on the table in front of us, I snatched his phone from his hands earning a glare from him.

"I'll play, so watch and learn," I said and he did.

"Can I have some of your ice cream?"

"You can have it all, just watch me play so your gamer friends won't call you dumb."

"Yah, I'm not dumb."

"Then why did you die?"

"Because you were distracting me." He said his voice muffled because of the too much ice cream he shoved into his mouth I guess.

"Yeah yeah just watch."

He scoffed and look closer.

RYUJIN POV:

"I should text Yena if she's free." I grab my phone from my skirt's pocket.

" I grab my phone from my skirt's pocket

I laugh and started typing again. 

This duck.

After her reply, I stand up and get ready to leave

After that I went inside, I decided to walk because I don't have any money. Well, I have some left, but I only use it on my school lunch.

HARI POV:

"See that's how it works dummy." I said and handed him his phone back right after he finished the ice cream he was eating, he glared at me and played right after.

I stand up and went to my room to do my homework. So I can rest right after.