CHAPTER 36:

It's been a long day for all of the students, and now it's time to go home. But it looks like Kazuha is trying to wait for someone, maybe Hari? Kazuha sighs and check the time on her phone. "What's taking her so long?" She asked herself wondering her eyes for the last time before sitting on the bench behind her, she have been waiting for a couple of minutes and it was slowly getting dark. But there are still some students, especially college students.

"Aish I forgot she's a tourism student they of course be the last college department still in class." She said to herself leaning her back. "All of these are Law Criminology Medicine Architecture and Psychology college students. And the tourism is the only one left but they're still in class." Kazuha pouted.

"Hari hurry let's go." Yena said dragging the tired and bored girl out of class and of course, that's you. While the two of you are walking through the hallways you suddenly realize that you and Yena are going to Ryujin's section, and you quickly yanked your arm from Yena's grip. "Why?" She asked.

"Stop acting." You said crossing your arms, making Yena nervous and she started fidgeting her fingers. "What do you mean?" She asked still acting like she was not supposed to do anything, you rolled your eyes at her before speaking. "You're trying to take me to Ryujin to say sorry." 

"Funny HAHAHAH!" Her family laughs.

"1. 2-"

"Okay fine you're right." She admitted looking nervous and scared. Hari frowned because of it. "Why are you scared like everyone is?"

"Because of you."

"And why me?"

"Cause you look crazy and you're the type of person who wants answers to any question you ask and you're umm.."

Hari waited for her answer, not realizing that someone is already looking at the two of them. With a smile on that person's face. "You're short-tempered which means you get easily annoyed pissed angry or mad, and you use violence to every problem well not every problem, and much more." Yena chuckled while looking at your face with pure confusion, you're not like that, right? Well, you're like that.

"Much more?"

"Look who's that inside the room? Oh! Ryujin let's go." Yena said and grab your wrist but before she could do that you ran away but...Before you could also do that Yena get on the floor and hug your right leg stopping you.

"Ryujin!" She started shouting causing you to cover your ears, this girl's voice is a pain in your eardrums I mean to everyone. "Shin Ryujin!" Ryujin panicked and ran outside but stop when she saw you, but also shocked when she saw Yena on the ground hugging your leg. "What are you doing?" She asked Yena.

"Oh, ummm..." Yena paused and look up at you and you did the same, she smiles a little causing you to shake your head a little. She looks back at confused Ryujin. 

"Hari and I are here to say so-"

"Blah blah blah blah blah!" Hari shouted good thing they're the ones here and also the person watching, Hari keeps shouting nonsense every time Yena say something now. Which is cute in their eyes. "A B C E F G! Blah blah blah!"

Ryujin laugh and walk towards the shouting girl and covered her mouth, but you were still shouting but not loud like earlier.