CHAPTER 32:

"Choi Hari, hurry up!"

Yeonjun shouted downstairs, another day another school day, and today you're late. And you don't care. You grab your bag and left your room not leaving your door open, you walk downstairs and there you saw Yeonjun standing at the door, looking stressed already because of you. 

His schedule is the same as yours, so if you're late, he is. He crossed his arms while furrowing his brows. You walk towards him with a confused face you raised your eyebrows at him before speaking.

"Why?"

"We're late."

You nodded your head, not even caring about it. You walk past him and entered the car, you sat on the passenger seat beside your Soobin Hyung who is busy texting on his phone.

You sigh before closing your eyes, you decided to take a quick sleep while Yeonjun is driving. And the school is a little far from your house. 

Minji lock their gate and started to walk to school, Danielle is sick today and she was worried about just leaving her all alone. But Danielle assured her that she can take care of herself and Minji just agreed, well it took a while before she agreed.

While walking she walk past Kazuha who looks sad, and she wondered why. Since Minji is behind Kazuha she decided to talk to her or maybe greet her, Maybe she's just having a bad day so Minji wants to cheer her up.

"Kazuha." Minji called the girl causing Kazuha to flinch and look at her back, she slowly smile after seeing Minji's face. "Hi goodmorning." She said sweetly and Minji just nodded her head before asking something. "Do you want to walk together to school?"

Kazuha nodded her head with a smile on her face.

"Yah, Beomgyu eat propearly your spilling the rice all over your seat." Soobin said scolding Beomgyu after seeing him eating messily, since he woke up late he couldn't eat together with you Soobin and Yeonjun. 

"Don't worry I'll clean it later." He said his mouth full almost not even understanding what he is saying. Yeonjun took a glance at Beomgyu before smacking him on the head and focus on the road. "Hey, what was that for? I almost drop the container." He said fixing his hair and took another bite on his chicken.

"Can you guys be quiet for once?" You asked your eyes still close, causing your brothers to flinch cause they taught that you're asleep but they didn't know you ere already awake when Soobin was scolding Beomgyu. You open your eyes and glared at the three of them. 

"Watch the road Hyung." You simply said and Yeonjun did what you said, he forgot the he is driving the car.