CHAPTER 24:

"Can you forgive me?"

You let out a sigh before leaning your back against the wall, after talking to Kazuha you started thinking about what she said earlier.

"Should I forgive her?" You asked yourself while looking at the ceiling, not even noticing Yeonjun looking at you weirdly because you just asked yourself something that he didn't hear.

"Should I?" You once again asked like someone is going to answer you, but instead of an answer a pillow hit you in the face hard. You quickly sat up while caressing your forehead, the pillow was soft but the way it hit you was hard. 

You look at the person and you saw Yeojun still looking at you weirdly making you confused and annoyed at the same time. 

"Why did you do that?" You asked standing giving him a so angry face that somehow made him angry too, he let go of the pillow he was holding and put his arms on the side of his waist looking at you with wide eyes.

"You were talking to yourself!" He answered shouting. Making you flinch a little. You scoff before crossing your arms and saying something that made him more mad but not at you.

"I was just thinking about Kazuha." You answered and look away.

"What about Kazuha?" He asked but his voice sounds deep and angry.

"Is she bothering you?"