CHAPTER 48:

"I know we're enemies, but you can tell me if you're hurt." Chaewon said comfortingly, but Hari remained silent, thinking about what had happened earlier with Kazuha. What if Chaewon didn't show up earlier, what would Kazuha say then? Hari sighs and turns around to face Chaewon, who looks worried because of her.

"I have to go home now, see you tomorrow." Hari plainly said and walked away, Chaewon didn't try to stop her. Why would she?  Hari is hurt and tired and she needs a rest, Chaewon also decides to go home.

Minji sighed and ended the call with Yena, and at the same time, she heard Danielle shouting something. "Minji! Kazuha is here with your book!" Minji quickly got up from her bed and went downstairs, She saw Kazuha with a girl beside her but Minji was not interested in knowing who she was she just needed her book. 

"Sorry, it took so long." Kazuha apologized causing Minji to shake her head, Kazuha handed her the book and Minji grabbed it from her hands. "It's okay, by the way, thank you."

"And I'm also sorry that I disturbed you." Minji added.

"It's okay Minji, well see you tomorrow bye." The two waved at each other, and Kazuha left with the girl who was beside her.

It has been a long day for all of them and the only thing they want to do is to take a rest. I wonder what will happen tomorrow then.