CHAPTER 42:

"Hari come and play with us!" Ryujin shouted while bouncing the ball that Yena give to her, after a few weeks you decided to go out and umm just move on. Yes, you still have feelings for Kazuha but it's time to move on, everything happens for a reason right?

"I don't know how to play."

"Then my friend Jeremy will teach you, he is so great."

"Okay, it's not so bad to try." You whispered to yourself and walk towards Ryujin, while walking she throws the ball at me. Which startled me so the ball hit my stomach, I groan because of the pain because the ball is heavy and hard. So good to hit it to your friend.

"Oh, sorry." Ryujin said and picks up the ball. "You okay?" She asked causing me to glare at her, I grab the ball in her arms and hit Ryujin on the head making her groan. "Now, you can feel the pain that I felt when you hit me." I said and walk away from her, I walk towards Jeremy Ryujin's friend who will be teaching me.

"Okay, so just dribble the ball like this." He said and did the move and I followed him, at first it's hard but once you get a hang on it. It's pretty easy actually.

After a few hours of learning basketball, it's time to go home. So now you're walking with Ryujin and Yena. "So you're going with us to the gym?" Ryujin asked and drink some water, you nodded in response. "So you moved on already?" Yena suddenly asked making me stop from walking and the both of them also.

I look down at the ground.

No...