CHAPTER 44:

"Don't worry Sakura Unnie I'll be back in just a few minutes." 

Kazuha said trying to stop Sakura from worrying, Sakura nodded her head and watched as Kazuha walked away from her. Minji just texted Kazuha for a little favor and of course, Kazuha agreed, The both of them not might be close but Kazuha still would help her. 

Kazuha opened the door slowly revealing a dark room, she walked inside and walked straight to Minji's table. She tried to find the book but it was too dark not when someone suddenly opened the lights causing Kazuha to gasp and look at the door to see who it was. She sighed in relief when she saw Hari looking at her confused, she remembered that face when they first met. And without Kazuha knowing she's slowly smiling at her.

"What are you doing here?" Hari asked causing Kazuha to wake up in reality, She fully faced her with a small smile but Hari just sighed at her. "How about you what are you doing here?" Kazuha this time asked but Hari ignored her and walked towards the sofa grabbed her bag, Kazuha decided to finish things with her about 2 years ago. 

She knows she won't agree to talk about that but for Kazuha it's good to talk to her about it, so they can be close again so they can finish and forget about the past. Yes she broke her heart but there was a reason for that.