CHAPTER 50:

"Choi Hari, where do you think you're going?" Yeonjun sounded bossy while following Hari, and Soobin was behind me who was also following Hari. "Somewhere." Yeonjun blocked her way he put his hands on his waist causing Hari to sigh, Soobin held both of her shoulders preventing her from walking away.

You look like you're getting bullied by some kids in school, but it's your brothers. You try to get his hands off your shoulders but you can't because you don't have any energy because you're tired and have a fever.

"What do you guys want?"

"You have a fever."

"No, I don't." You denied but they still won't listen to you, not at all. Yeonjun touched your forehead and his eyes widened because of how hot it is. "You do have a fever, bring her to her room." Soobin nodded and hugged your waist, he decided to carry you in that style since he knew that when he let go of you in just a few seconds you would also be gone in just a second.

"Good thing you're not hitting me." He said and let out a sigh but that's where he was wrong, You glared at him and you started pulling his hair, and that was unexpected for him he groaned in pain. "Ahh!" He shouted and Yeonjun who was cooking some soup inside the kitchen heard it, but he just ignored it because he might be hurt too.

"Yeonjun Hyung-"

He let go of you but you were still pulling his hair, he hissed in pain and Beomgyu who heard the groan and shouting came downstairs, when he saw the both of you he couldn't stop laughing he sat on the sofa watching the both of you.

"So entertaining." He said with a wide smile on his face.

"That hurts!"