CHAPTER 51:

Minji opened the fridge to find something to drink, she grabbed the milk and also grabbed some cups. She just woke up and she decided to go to the mall to hang out with Danielle since it was the weekend and she would not be busy for sure, she drank from the cup, and after that, she went to Danielle's room to check on the younger. But she's still sleeping so Minji just lets her sleep she'll maybe wake up later.

She went back to her room and sat on her bed, she blankly stared at the wall. And out of nowhere, she thought Hari. The girl whom she has feelings for, well it took a while to realize that but now she realizes it. She just can't believe she fell for someone like her.

She sometimes gets in trouble because of fighting but well she also realizes she's not only like that, she's not a troublemaker girl. Everybody sees her as a war freak. But for her, she's more than that. She cares for her loved ones and loves them truly and would protect them no matter what, but she's also stubborn still, Minji thinks that person is someone so special and kind. She may be cold or rude on the outside, but she's kind and loving. Well, that's what Minji thinks and she can see that by the way she treats her best friends. Ryujin and Yena.

She sometimes wonders if Hari also cares for her, they might not be that close then. She's close with Yena Ryujin Wonyoung and Hanni. But not to her and she hoped that someday they would.

"I wonder how she is doing."