ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4

"What can I do with you?" Victoria spoke to the liquid "And what exactly are you?"

Her doorbell rang and she carefully put down her things, keeping the flask as safe as she thought it could be. As she opened the door for the delivery man who was bringing her the food she had ordered, she failed to lock the door to her in home lab and her cat slid into the room, jumping onto the table and knocking over the last remaining of the red liquid into her coffee cup.

"Carnage, no!"

Victoria went back into her lab and shooed the cat away from the room, not noticing something was wrong as she was slightly sleep deprived

Victoria went back into her lab and shooed the cat away from the room, not noticing something was wrong as she was slightly sleep deprived. With a tired sigh, she placed the white plastic bag on the floor besides her and took her coffee mug. Seeing as there was little to no more coffee left, she drank it quickly and leaned over her lab's table to continue her experiments.

Ж

Miles stands in front of Ms. Calleros' desk as she slides a test with a 0/100 written on it.

"A zero? A few more of those and you probably have to kick me outta here huh? Maybe I'm just not right for this school?" Miles said unconvincingly.

"If a person wearing a blind fold picked the answers on a true or false quiz at random, do you know what score they would get?" Ms. Calleros told him.

"Fifty percent?" he responded pausingly.

"That's right!" she replied.

"Wait wait!" Miles shook his hands at her.

"The only way to get all the answers wrong, is to know which answers were right" she writes a 1 and a 0 in front of the 0, making it a 100/100 "You're trying to quit. And I'm not going to let you. I'm assigning you a personal essay. Not about physics, but about you and what kind of person you want to be"

Ж

"Victoria!" Rio Morales came into her sister's house after having knocked on the door for a few long minutes and not having received any response.

The woman who had been studying the serum she had 'borrowed' moved away from the lab table and turned on the lights to the room she was in, squinting due to the change and having the light shine in her eyes.

"Over here sis" she locked the door behind her and passed her hand over her hair to get rid of her tousled hair.

"Victoria, have you really been in there all day? With those little experiments of yours?" Rio reproached to her younger sister as she slid off the younger woman's protective goggles from her eyes.