ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6

He dodged as a black hole nearly cut off his head and they all jumped out of the way.

"Hello Spider-Man" the Spot said out loud.

"Who me?" Victoria pointed to herself with one long claw.

"No not you" the Spot said while calling out for a hole on the palm of his hand.

"No he means me" Pavitr pointed to himself.

"I think he means me" Miles told the other three spiders.

"Yeah you" Spot said as he swung his hole to them.

"I got this guys" Miles flew straight forward to kick the Spot only to get his foot stuck in the Spot's abdomen and Theon back against a wall, cracking it from the force of the hit.

"This romantic tension is so palpable" Pavitr said as they followed after the Spot.

"Yessss! Gracias! Thank you! See I'm not the only one" Victoria said triumphantly as she swung upside down at their side, earning a chuckle and another fist bump from the boy.

Gwen and Miles continued to speak of the possibilities of the Spot's abilities if he got more holes, ignoring the two other spiders that were commenting of their love life.

"How can you guys even concentrate?" Pavitr held his face in his hands as he and Victoria followed the other two into the Alchemax facility.

"Hey, does he know about Hobie?" Pavitr continued to ask Gwen.

"What should I know about Hobie?" "Who?" both Miles and Victoria asked the boy.

"Oh, looks like he did not indeed know" Pavitr said awkwardly.

The spot easily made different spots/portals and pressed a button that isolated him from them with the machine inspire the force field.

"Go away. Go away. See you later. Take some holes" the Spot created portals underneath the scientists there to send them away just as the four spiders tried to break open the barrier.

"It can't be turned off until the collider sequence is complete!" one of the fleeing scientists shouted as they left.

"Wait! You don't know what you doing man!" Miles shouted as he shouldered the barrier.

"SPOT! You need to stop!" Victoria shouted as she tried to wedge her claws into the barrier.

"I'm sorry I called you that, okay?" Miles said as the Spot began to type into the computer "You're a great villain"

"Oh not yet I'm not" they heard the Spot say.

As the collider was starting up, the spiders tried their best to break through the shield with kicks, punches and slashes, not doing the least bit of damage to it.

"How's it going?" a hollogram of the black woman from before appeared behind Gwen all of a sudden surprising victoria who was standing besides the girl.

"Anyone got any ideas?" the older woman asked, now starting to panic.

"Stand back" Miles told them all "I've been working on something new"

They watched as the boy put his fingertips against the barrier, the electricity from it flowing into his own body and highlighting the veins in his arms, sending pulses throughout the shield.