ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7

"Hey" he tried his uncle's trick.

"OK then. I'll see you around" she turned around to leave.

"Oh. See you" Miles is mortified. Wanda turns to leave but is jerked back by Miles "Sorry... um... oh crap..."

"Hey! Um, can you let go --I can't... let... go... please? Ow ow ow ow ow, calm down, it's fine"

Miles is stuck to her. He tries to unstick himself but it keeps getting worse. Now Wanda's hair is involved.

"Miles, let go!"

"I'm working on it. It's just puberty!" Miles excused himself.

"I don't think you know what puberty is! Just relax"

"Okay, I have a plan" he told her "I'm going to pull really hard. 1... 2...3!"

Ж

Victoria was now looking down her microscope at the spider, noting the number 42 imprinted on the back of the spider. It appeared to have some form of bioluminescence that reminded her of the vials due to the glow from it.

"What did you do to Miles?" she asked herself.

Lost in her thoughts, Victoria couldn't help but connect the dots between the glowing spider and the vials she had been working on. The peculiar similarity between the spider's luminescence and the glow emitted by the vials intrigued her.

Could there be a connection? Could Miles, her nephew, have stumbled upon something remarkable?

She wondered what Miles might have done to elicit such a peculiar response from the spider. Was it an accidental discovery or a deliberate act from the spider?

With determination, Victoria decided to unravel the mystery surrounding her nephew's involvement. She meticulously gathered samples of the spider's silk, hoping to identify any changes in its genetic makeup or potential alterations caused by external influences. As she examined the samples under the microscope, her scientific instincts sharpened, driving her closer to an understanding.

But, while she tried to work, she flinched when the spider's body began to glitch like a video game.

"What the fuck?!" she hissed as her wrists burned.

She looked down at her hands only to see her veins turning white ever so slightly. Victoria went to inspect it when she received another call. This time from Miles, her nephew.