ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6

Victoria, recognizing the gravity of the situation, joining Y/N in their daring rescue mission. She swiftly swung down from her web, her agile movements mirroring those of her companion. Together, they descended upon the group of civilians gathered below, their webs forming a safety net.

Ж

Y/N's heart raced as they deftly maneuvered through the chaos, their spider-sense guiding their every move. With unwavering focus, they reached out, snatching the civilians from imminent danger, their enhanced strength ensuring their safe transfer to the ground.

She sped up and increased her efforts to save many other civilians, trying to keep herself from hitting the falling debris. She had finished saving most of them but she was too tired, until she saw the rest of the spiders run to the falling bridge.

From her position she saw Miles covering the captain of the police there as a huge piece of the building fell on top of them and the little girl they both had tried to save and Hobie was helping Pavitr pull a buss loaded with people onto the pavement.

Ж

Hobie sighed when they managed to bring the bus back up onto the street road and grunted when he felt someone tackle him from the side, looking down to see Y/N there with her arms wrapped around his waist. Hobie patted her head as they both watched Pavitr hug his girlfriend despite being masked still.

Hobie couldn't help but feel a sense of fondness for Y/N's presence beside him. Her unwavering support and affection had become an anchor in his life, especially during moments like this when the weight of the world threatened to overwhelm him. She had an uncanny ability to calm his racing thoughts and offer solace in her embrace, despite making his heart race in exchange.

As they stood there, silently observing the tender moment between Pavitr and his girlfriend, Hobie felt a renewed determination to protect the people he held dear, he thought as he looked down at the girl at his side. The experience had reminded him of the fragility of life and the need to cherish every moment. He knew he couldn't control the dangers that lurked in their world, but he vowed to do whatever he could to keep Y/N and their friends safe.

Ж

The pair kept watching as a group of Spider people continued to come down from the spider vehicle and went to control the dark hole that was forming beneath the bridge. The park unwillingly followed the small group into the portal, the girl patting the young man on his back as his Color's turned from pink to black and grey when Miles seemed excited to join them in the HQ.

The reaction Hobie got from Miles when he remove his mask made Y/N giggle softly, raising her hand to run her fingers through his dense hair.

"How are you even cooler under the mask?" Miles exclaimed.

"I've just always been this cool" Hobie shrugged his shoulders and they all faced the opening doors, the pair walking out behind the rest.

"Yo! This place is wild!" Miles said as he turned to take in everything.

Y/N chuckled slightly at his reaction reminding her of the first time she had been there, having one not too different room his.

"Has anybody spot Spot?" Malala Windsor asked Jessica jokingly.

They came out of the so called lobby to be greeted by the sight of several walking panels crossing over each other across the space before them, many other spider people climbing up and down across them to swinging on them.

There were hundreds, if not thousands of spiders swinging around them or walking upside down from the passages. Y/N high river a few of the newer Spider-Men she had encountered the first months with the society as they kept walking forward.

"Gwendy how much have you told him?" Hobie asked the girl as Miles stepped back, admiring the society "Hmmm? You haven't told him anything?"

"Oh, you didn't tell him" Y/N said with a small gasp.

"What place in all of this?" Victoria surprised them as they had completely forgotten she was there at the moment.

"Aaargh!" they all turned around when Miles glitched painfully, Y/N wincing when she remembered the first time she had done so herself.

"Maybe enough" Jessica muttered "Here" she threw Miles some sort of bracelet "It's a day pass. On that note, why are you not glitching?" Jessica the directed herself to Victoria, also raising Y/N and the others' curiosity.

"My secret" Victoria took off her mask and placed her finger to her lips in a shushing motion.