ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6

"That must've been there before. It's impossible for me to have done this" she whispered to herself, taking it as her sleep derpravation affecting her far too much "I really have to start listening to Rio"

Victoria slipped into her Spider-Man pajamas (yes she is a big fan for multiple reasons) and carried Carnage, her ginger cat, to the bed with her. Her eyes were drawn to her home lab for a split second before she flopped onto the table, her body bouncing on the mattress and her cat protesting the movement with a howl before he placed himself at her feet and curled up there.

Victoria felt an oncoming headache but she ignored it, thinking of buying more ibuprofen the next morning, and closed her eyes, getting knocked out nearly instantaneously.

Ж

As the moon rises, Miles shifts positions on his bed. It's a restless sleep, the spider-bite faintly glows, Miles starts to sweat...

While Miles tosses and turns, his roomate Ganke works on his computer, taking a break to read "The True Life Tales of Spider-Man" comic book.

Ф

In the morning, Miles gets up and puts his pants on. They are too short and they reached right over his ankles.

"That's weird. My pants shrank" he thought to himself.

The words "that's weird" are seen on a small red screen like the dialogue in a comic book. Miles looks up, surprised by the sound of his own Spider-Man voice-over.

"I think I hit puberty" he muttered to himself.

Ganke stops typing at this laptop, eyes wide when he saw his roommate's growth over night. He quickly resumes his work as the words

"I should have kept that to myself" appear thought-bubbled next to Miles.

Ж

Victoria woke up on her bed in her home more or less at the same time. Feeling strangely tingly, she sat up and stretched her arms to the ceiling. Carnage was already meowing for his breakfast out in the kitchen so Victoria stood from the bed and took down the cat food from on top of the cupboard.

She yawned and poured a cup full of cat croquettes which the feline happily munched in. As Victoria went to put the bag back where it was supposed to be at, she passed the mirror hung on the wall and backtracked. She blinked hard to make sure she was seeing right as she observed her body.

Her upper arms and shoulders were much more muscular and defined than ever, leaning up closer to the mirror she noticed the new green glow in her eyes and raised her shirt to find her torso in a similar situation as her arms and legs. Victoria then opened her mouth to see how her canines, both upper and lower ones, were sharper and, possibly longer?

"The fuck?" her head snapped up as she saw the strange dialogue bubble that appeared above her head "Was it...?"

Her eyes were dragged over to the lab door which was still closed and opened it. Remembering the coffee mug on the table, she touched over to it and did a quick treat on it.