ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 21

"I'm from another dimension. I mean, another, another dimension" Gwen informs them.

Gwen's backstory⬇️

"My Spider-sense told me to head to Visions Academy. I wasn't sure why until I met you" she tells them all.

Miles ignores his aunt's mischievous smile as she remembers him telling her and Aaron about the new girl he met at school.

"I like your haircut" Miles told her sheepishly.

"You don't get to like my haircut" Gwen tells him.

"I like it" Victoria says.

"Thank you" the young girl smiles at the older woman before her and Victoria smirks down at her nephew teasingly.

The sound of gunshots ring through the forest. The security grad students are coming after them. Gwen fires her shooter and swings away.

Victoria shot her own bright red webs surprising Miles as she did so. Peter swings away. Miles fumbles with web-shooters...

"Since when can you do that?" Miles asks her as he struggles to follow at her speed.

"This" she shows the three spider people the large red vial in which she had put all three (two and a half) of the samples she had stolen from the lab behind them earlier in the month.

"Okay so we decéntele have to talk about that later. WHEN WE ARE NOT BEING SHOT AT!" Peter shouts out.

"How many more spider people are there?" Miles asks Gwen.

"Save it for comic-con!" Peter continued to shout.

"What's Comic-Con?" Miles asked.

As bullets hit, Miles gets webbed and pulled out of the way.

Ф

The group of four was now in a bus, Miles and Gwen sitting besides each other as Gwen holds the broken goober in her hand. Both want to talk, neither wants to start the conversation. It should feel kind of like them side-by-side in class. Victoria was sat next to a fully snoring Peter who was sprawled over her messily.

"He broke this?" Gwen asks Miles as she looks back at the older sleeping man.

"Yeah. He's actually really embarrassed about it. So, just keep it between us, ok?" Miles told the girl.

"I know where we can make a new one. And we won't let him break it this time" Gwen and Miles smile at each other. She's letting Miles off the hook. For now.

Victoria smiled from her seat she was on and closed her eyes as she too decided to snooze of.

Ж

"Your aunt is so cool" Gwen told Miles as they watched the woman doze off besides the man who was snoring with an open mouth.

"Yeah. Hey, I'm sorry about your friend" Miles told Gwen.

"Thanks, Miles" she continues "I know how hard this is, to have to figure this stuff out on your own. It's kinda nice not being the only Spider person around"