ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26

"Hands up! Put your arms up now!" Miles slowly stands but doesn't turn around. Puts up his arms and his aunt does the same.

"Turn around" Miles instinctively camouflages. Jeff looks around, unable to see him and looks as the woman runs up a wall "Hey! Hey!!!" but as he advances, he sees who the dead man is "Aaron? Aaron. No... No" Jeff touches his brother's face, and recoils.

Miles is tearing through his room in an emotional, teenaged rage. He pushes all of his homework and books off his desk and his sketchbook falls open on the floor, the artwork he did with Aaron staring up at him. Miles picks it up and throws it out the window with his aunt looking over him sadly. The notebook flies back through the window like a boomerang, Miles catches it.

Peter's head pops into the window. He climbs into the room, followed by the other spiders. Peter walks up to Miles and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, bud. You okay?" Miles takes a deep breath, holding back tears.

"Of course not" Victoria hisses, wiping the few tears that had fallen from her eyes from missing her friend.

"We've all been there. For me it was my Uncle Ben" Peter says sadly, his head falling low.

"For me it was my Uncle Benjamin" Noir said.

"For me it was my father" Peni's eyes shimmer with the typical anime light as the spider crawls closer to her.

"For me it was my best friend" Gwen said.

"Miles, the hardest thing about this job is you can't always save everybody" the pig replied next.

"Fucking hell. How depressing" Victoria thought through her sniffles.

"Look, it was my fault. You wouldn't understand" Miles said, making Victoria go over to him and place her hand over his shoulders.

"Miles, we're probably the only ones who do understand..."

They all fell silent as there was a jingling at the door and the lock was turned.

The door swing open, revealing Ganke, entering with his headphones on, playing music. Ganke crosses to his desk and luckily doesn't look up to see the whole spider group sticking to the wall above him.

 Ganke crosses to his desk and luckily doesn't look up to see the whole spider group sticking to the wall above him

Oblivious, Ganke grabs his Spider-Ham comic and starts to read, foot on his desk. He takes his headphones off and spins in his chair, now FACING THE SPIDER-MEN, but with his comic blocking his view.

"That way! That way!" and the spider tema clump moves to the ceiling and onto the wall in back of him. Ganke then crosses back "Other way! Other way!" and they shift back to where they were.