ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14

As Miles and Victoria swung through the Spider city, the pulsating chaos intensified. Countless Spider-Men, clad in their distinctive costumes, descended upon them, propelled by their web-slinging abilities. Each Spider-Man seemed to possess a unique style and demeanor, adding to the confusion and danger of their pursuit.

Miles instinctively relied on his newfound spider-sense, enabling him to anticipate the incoming attacks and swiftly maneuver through the labyrinthine web network. With each agile swing, he narrowly avoided the clutches of the pursuing Spider-Men. Victoria, fueled by adrenaline and determination, matched Miles stride for stride, using her acrobatic skills to stay one step ahead of their assailants.

Amidst the chaos, they caught glimpses of Spider-Men from different universes. Some wielded advanced technology, others possessed extraordinary abilities, and a few appeared as altered versions of familiar faces. The sheer diversity and magnitude of the Spider-Men's presence bewildered Miles and Victoria, but they remained focused on their immediate goal: trying to escape the spider-infested city.

A Spider-Cat attached itself to Miles' face and was removed by Victoria who took the kitty cat into her arms, and kissed the top of his head for a second, not being able to throw the cute animal away and instead placing it on the platform above her and making the animal freeze in shock.

"Could this day get any damn weirder?" Miles muttered to himself.

"Language" Victoria protested as a T-Rex ran and swung to her nephew "And you really have to learn never to say those thing!" she replied as she webbed the dinosaur's face to keep it from moving further to them "Go up! Up Miles!"

The boy followed her instructions and climbed up, leaving his aunt behind so she could take care of most of the Spider-Men there.

"Why hello again" Victoria said cheekily as she spotted Miguel coming up to her "Oh no, that a no no"