ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4

"What is it?" Gwen asked him.

"It's my aunt saying that I have to go back. You want to come?" Miles asked her.

"Sure"

Miles looked back at his phone as it vibrated again.

Tia Vic

"And bring Gwen with you"

Miles looked in confusion at the last text message, wondering how his aunt knew that the girl was with him, but shrugged his shoulders and both spiders swung their way back to where his home was.

Once they were there and with their suits well hidden beneath their clothes, Miles swiped a few pieces of the different plates of food with his webbing avoiding anyone else from seeing him do so so he could bring it to the platform he and Gwen where.

Ж

Victoria hadn't seen Miles in his room but her wrist watch had picked up signs of dimensional travel so she inspected the traces of it further, catching Miles' sketchbook on the floor and the opened collectors figurine. She chuckled when she realised who had come to this place and quickly pulled out her phone to send a text to her nephew,

Once it was nightfall, she saw small webs flying out from the platform behind the building catching different foods and followed it to find the boy and the familiar blonde girl talking together.

"...I'll put in a good word" she heard Gwen tell Miles.

"Oooh who do we have here?" Victoria teased as she slid down to the young teens.

"Tía!" Miles scrambled away from the girl when he saw his aunt "You're back!"

Victoria could see the look Gwen gave her as Miles hugged his aunt and tried to dismiss it.

"Vic!" the girl still said hello to woman happily.

"Gwenny, how are you?" Victoria high fived the girl she had grown a friendship with.

"Back? From where, I didn't know you were gone?" Gwen asked her.

"Just a little...vacation" she summarised.

"You cut your hair. I like it" Gwen gestured to the new haircut that the woman was sporting.

"Thanks. Nice bracelet you got there" she asked Gwen who had taken the thing back from Miles, recognising the gadget a bit as it was quite similar to hers.

"Thanks" Gwen muttered.

"Hellooooo" Rio came up from behind the teens making them fall further apart from each other.