ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9

So sorry if this image is too fast, it's the only one I could find easily.

"How can you be cooler under that mask?" Miles asked the man with the eyes of his spider mask widening as his eyes behind them did as well

"I was just alway this cool" the other young man said with a shrug.

"Cocky English fucker" Y/N laughed as she playfully punched his shoulder, earning her a smile from the spider.

"But you like it" Pavitr mocked the girl himself.

She took of her mask also surprising Miles with how pretty she was.

But not prettier than Gwen.

Miles and Victoria turned around as light came from behind them, seeing the spider city, the woman getting an alarm on her watch and looking down to see what it told her where they were.

"Dang" both Morales said softly as they hanged iodised down on the elevator.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Miles' thoughts were appearing all over and Victoria had to physically push the dialogue aside as it almost smushed her against the side of the screen.

Gwen nudged them both and motioned her head for them to follow behind her. The doors on the other side of them opened in the form of a spider and the group exited the elevator shaft.

"Yo! This place is wild!" Miles said as he turned to take in everything.

"Has anybody spot Spot?"

A Spider-Man wearing a hijab approached Jessica who was checking her watch, Victoria saw a title appear above her head, Malala Windsor: Spider UK Earth-835. Victoria shook her head as Jessica dismissed the presented spider person to make the dialogue disappear from in front of her.