ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8

As the last civilian was safely lowered to the ground, Y/N and Victoria exchanged a fleeting glance, their eyes reflecting a mixture of relief before the younger one went over to find Hobie Brown. They had saved lives, standing as beacons of hope in a time of despair.

Victoria saw Miles using his body to shield a little girl from oncoming debris, making the woman feel nervous for the boy. She let out a sigh of relief as Gwen lifted the broken down part of the building to reveal a safe Miles with the little girl just as safe from the damage. Victoria slid down to join her nephew and helped the girl walk away from the debris and wreckage, a police captain coming up unscathed as well.

From the corner of her eyes she also saw Pavitr, Hobie and Y/N helping a bus ful of people get out of a sinkhole that had opened on the bridge.

Ж

Y/N took of her mask and hugged Hobie, relieved the spider was okay as the two of them watched Pavitr hug his girlfriend who had come out of the bus and steamer out an excuse for the fond action. Hobie smiled at the two teens relationship and then looked down at the girl he still had in his arms, her h/c and highlighted hair covering her face from him, so he raised a hand and swiped it out of her e/c eyes, surprising himself with the action he did.

The girl looked up to him with a soft smile making his weird heart skip a beat, his face heating up under mast his mask.

Ж

"Not bad right?" Miles asked Gwen as the girl looked around the wrecked bridge and the girl bus went to hug her father, the captain.

Victoria saw the watch on Gwen's wrist light up, looking over the younger girl's shoulder and seeing the words:

 Victoria felt rather uneasy as she saw the look on Gwen's face even with her mask on, but tried to ignore it for now

"I have never seen him so emotional" Pavitr's girlfriend said as the Spider-Man of that world shook hands with her father the police captain.

There was a silent beat as Pavitr nodded his head in thanks to Miles, but it made Victoria feel even more so uneasy.

"Miles my guy!" Hobie jumped on the young boy, his color scheme changing to different pinks as he dragged Y/N along with him to smother Miles.

All the spiders joined together and looked around the city as the people around them cheered for them, some even throwing confetis into the skies.

"So?" Miles directed himself to Gwen "What do you think?"

"What I always think" she turned her head to him "You're amazing"

Victoria smirked under her mask and nudged Pavitr who looked at the two teens as well, giggling with the older woman like a teenage girl.

"Guys? What's that?" the Indian boy's head turned as the hole in the bridge started to glitch, a black hole appearing beneath them all.

"It's a metaphor for capitalism" Hobie said as he poked his head further out to see the hole that was spreading, getting a shoulder nudge from the girl next to him who's shoulder he raised his arm over, bringing her in closer to him.

There was a light coming from above them and they all looked up as a portal opened and some sort of mechanical spider came down on them, opening its eight legs and letting out a group of Spider-Man's with one very pregnant lady leading them.

"...and let's contain the quantum hole"

"Is that what it is?" Victoria's scientist mind clicked in and she tried to get closer to the hole only to be pulled back by the black woman leading the team.

"Hey, I'm Miles" Miles presented himself to the woman with an outstretched hand of hello "We actually met before. When I was invisible"

"I know who you are" the woman said, ignoring Miles and walking past him to survey the quantum hole.

"Is...everything going to be okay?" Pavitr asked shakily.

The spider group jumped down to the hole and begun placing some things to stabilise the hole and Gwen turned around to the older black woman trying to explain to her the situation.

"Let me...let me explain..."

"Miguel wants you back at HQ" Jessica said.

"Miles and Victoria were just about to head out, for..." Gwen continued.

"All of you" Jessica continued.

"I don't follow orders" Hobie slumped over the younger boy "And neither does he"

"I'm invited to HQ?" Miles said in excitement "Whooo!"

Hobie sighed while slumping down and turning grey. Y/N tried to cheer him up with little success. And like so, they were all going back through a portal hole. Gwen looked rather amused as the woman went through the portal turning upside down and whatnot around them, questioning how the woman was so used to it but ignoring it due to how nervous she was for the meeting. They landed on an elevator that began to go down with the spiders all on them.

Hobie took off his mask revealing a black young man with his hair in locks which made Victoria question how he managed to stick all that hair in such a small mask. He was quite cool looking with piercings on his eyebrow, nose and several other on his ear.

So sorry if this image is too fast, it's the only one I could find easily.

"How can you be cooler under that mask?" Miles asked the man with the eyes of his spider mask widening as his eyes behind them did as well

"I was just always this cool" the other young man said with a shrug.

"Cocky English fucker" Y/N laughed as she playfully punched his shoulder, earning her a smile from the spider.

"But you like it" Pavitr mocked the girl himself.

She took of her mask also surprising Miles with how pretty she was.

But not prettier than Gwen.