ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10

"I don't think you have a choice, kiddo" the hero says gently "Got a lot going through your head, I'm sure.

"Yeah..."

"You're gonna be fine. I can help you. If you stick around, I can show you the ropes"

"Yeah" Miles answers in relief.

The hero's eyes look up as he hears someone coming down the wall only to meet eyes with a very familiar person. He nods at her and she nods back as Victoria finally gets down from the wall and helps her nephew to his feet.

"I just need to destroy this big machine real quick before the space time continuum collapses. Don't move" he tell Miles before turning around to face Victoria "See you in a bit"

Ж

"Tia?" Victoria looks down to see her nephew looking at her questionably.

"Ahora no" she whispers.

They turn their heads up to the swinging hero as he gets closer to the supercollider.

In an amazing move, Spider-Man jumps away and uses the massive supercollider to whip himself up until he was hanging on the ceiling, hundreds of yards above, and eye- level with a ceiling panel.

"How does he do that?" Miles asked, more to himself than his aunt who also watches in amazement at what was happening before her.

Spider-Man rips the panel out and reaches in, pulling out complicated wiring. He takes a strange computerised key out of his suit and tries to plug it into the hanging port. Miles and Victoria watch as he does so.

Spider-Man tries to put the key in the port, but it's the wrong side, he flips it around, that's wrong too somehow.

"I always get this wrong" he says.

"Try it again you doofus!!" Victoria shouts at him, surprising her aunt.

"Yeah, Yeah!" as he finally gets it a surge of spider-sense and he looks up.

"Oh boy" a purple blur streaks overhead.

Two punches from nowhere reach him. Dazed, Spider-Man looks up and sees a lanky opponent in a purple mask and suit wearing mechanized gloves and boots. It's the Prowler. As they fly across the room fighting.

"Prowler! Man, I was in the middle of something!" Prowler ignores him and throws him hard onto the ground "I am so tired..." Prowler lunges towards Spider-Man but Spider-Man expertly dodges the claws and spinning rocket boot kicks "Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad at me"

" Prowler lunges towards Spider-Man but Spider-Man expertly dodges the claws and spinning rocket boot kicks "Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad at me"

Miles watches from down below, helpless. He snaps a picture on his cell phone which his aunt forces him to lower with one hand on it.

"Is that all you got?" Spider-Man asks him.

The green goblin appears and pins Spider-Man to the ground. His giant blue tongue lashes around angrily, hitting Spider- Man with giant gobs of spit.

"Uhh, so gross" the hero retorts.

"I should go up there and help him! Who am I kidding, I should not do that" Victoria looks up at the thought bubble.

"You should not" Victoria says under her breath.

Ж

Terrified scientists work as something huge walks past them through the room behind them. The large suited Kingpin walks through the control room towards the windows that face the large collider room.

"Dooby do, dooby do. Watch out, here comes the spider-man!" the Hulk of a man hums the Spider-Man song creepily before he goes over to the P.A "You like my new toy? It cost me a fortune. But hey, you can't take it with you, right? You came all this way. Watch the test. It's a hell of a freakin' light show, you're gonna love this"

Ж

"No! No! Don't do this! Stop! You don't know what it can do, it'll kill us all!" Spider-Man shouts in a panic.

The collider roars on, lights moving up the walls toward the top, as it crescendoes with a loud

CLUNK!

A tiny atmospheric meter in a box lowers down, blinking with a tiny whir. Spider-Man confused as the sensor locks in place.

BLAM!

The collider behind activates, firing particle beams at the box, the reading going haywire. Victoria looks up as she notices Kingpin watching with a huge smile.

"The portal is opening. There's multiple dimensions opening!" Victoria gasps in shock "It's getting unstable"

Spider-Man struggles as Goblin continues to hold him onto the ground. The ceiling tiles begin to shake, falling onto Goblin and knocking him out.

"Norm, what's your take on head trauma?" Spider-Man teases him "I tried to warn you, pal" Spidey jumps towards the collider.

But Goblin rises once more and flies, then grabs Spider-Man and shoved him into the beam/tiny portal. The beam now out of control.

"Uh Oh" the hero states as Goblin pushes Spidey's head into the beam.

Spidey regains control, pulling Goblin into the beam then a huge energy pulse bursts out of the collider, knocking everyone back and making Victoria shield her nephew with her own body.

The pulse wrecks the chamber. Miles falls through a hole in the ground as Victoria was unable to catch him. Miles scrambles by the remains of Green Goblin, crushed by some heavy machinery: DEAD.

Miles reaches out to a very injured Spider-Man.

"Hey! Are you okay???" Miles asks him.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just resting" the hero retorts.

"Mentiroso" victoria tells the man as she slides down to them "Can't you get up?"

"Yeah, yeah I always get up..." Spider-Man coughs out.

The coughing's probably not being a good sign.

Kingpin's thugs have discovered the hole where they were.

"Listen, we gotta team up here, we don't have that much time...Spider-Man hands the shutdown key to Miles "This override key is the only way to stop the collider. Swing up there, use this key, push the button, and blow it up"

Spider-Man swallows hard, his breath shallower, his voice fast.

"This is serious" Victoria though, waving away the thought bubble.

"You need to hide your face. You don't tell anyone who you are. No one can know. He's got everyone in his pocket" Spider-Man tells the boy.

"What?"

"If he turns the machine on again, everything you know will disappear. Your family, everyone -- everyone. Promise me you'll do this"

"I promise" Miles responds.

"Go! Destroy the collider. I'll come and find you... it's going to be ok"