ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8

"If it were important, something would have happened" he said as he put it into his back jacket pocket "Don't let it ruffle your feather luv"

They finally made their way through the the long dark hall that took them to Miguel's 'study' room. Gwen called out for Miguel, the man then lowering the platform so very slowly that nearly had Y/N yawning.

"Yeah I know it's slow" Gwen told Miles, raising her hand to stop him from commenting on it "But...it's his thing"

"So he's all for the dramatic entrances" Victoria muttered to Hobie and Y/N who chuckled at her added comment.

Y/N couldn't help but notice how victoria stared at Miguel's 'back' while he was still turned around looking at the screens. Personally, she preferred her men a bit less muscular, as she thought that, she turned ever so slightly to look at Hobie who was frowning up at Miguel with his hands in his jacket's pockets.

"He's always been like that" Hobie told the girl besides him.

"Miguel O'Hara, meet Miles Morales and..." Gwen presented the boy to the older man but she saw Victoria shook her head and stopped herself from saying her name.

As Gwen started to dispute with Miguel about Miles' place in all of this, Y/N began nodding off, bored at what was happening. She didn't really see the big deal of this. Miles' World hadn't had any dimensional break so she didn't understand why Miguel was making such a big deal out of this.

Hobie realised that so he found a ledge in a corner behind the group and sat there, patting his leg for her. Shuffling forward, the young woman crawled onto the ledge and laced her head on his lap, swinging her arm, which was hanging off it. Y/N closed her eyes when the young man passed his hands throw her short/long h/c hair.

"He blew a hole in the multiverse!" Miguel shouted, throwing his arms to his sides.

"He doesn't know any better!" Gwen protected him.

"But you did Gwen" he pointed at her "And you..." Miguel snapped his head over to the man sitting leisurely in a corner with Y/N's head on his lap, still playing with her short/long hair "I was just going to ignore you. I just can't with you"

"He's not even here" the h/c girl told the man with a tired mutter.

"And who are you?" Miguel asked Victoria who had been standing behind the boy silently.

"Miguel, this is..." Gwen tried to say.

"Hey Miguel!" Miguel rolled his eyes as a familiar voice came from behind them and a Spider-Man wearing a pink bath robe appeared above Gwen and the boy, Miles "Go easy on the kid. He had a terrible teacher!"

Y/N smiled at the comical man that somehow always managed to get Miguel on his last nerve, which made Hobie and Y/N see the man as a mentor and a completely respectable person. The man continued to greet both Miles and Victoria, commenting on the boy's outfit like Hobie had done as well.

"You guys smell that?" Peter said with an awkward laugh "Mayday took a crap. She's a Parker and that what happens when a Parker eats too many avocados" he swung away with her, creating a web to catch the kid and change her diapers and making Y/N get up from Hobie's lap to coo at the young kid and keep her on the web to make it easier for Peter.

"Miles, you disrupted a canon event" Miguel said.

"Canon event?" Victoria asked in confusion.

"The kid wasn't thinking straight" Peter defended Miles.

"Taking a crap on the establishment, I salute you" Y/N giggled at Hobie saluting the little girl now in his arms.

Ж

Hobie looked down at the child, saluting her and making the kid giggled gleefully before her father pulled her back into his arms to change her.

"I thought kids were bloody little monsters?" Y/N teased Hobie, seeing how he had turned pink while holding her.

"Who said that luv? Not I" Hobie replied with a small smirk.

Ж

Y/N still didn't really understand how his changing Color's worked but she determined that he turned pink when he liked something or someone, like when he played his guitar or...Y/N's cheeks turned a similar shade of pink as the man when he had grabbed Mayday.

Ф

"Can you be more specific?" Miles asked Miguel when the man showed them, like he had done to all new spider people, the hologram of the Spiderverse.

"Can you not talk for one second" Miguel retorted back, receiving a teeth baring sneer from Victoria and an eye roll from Y/N "This here, this here is all of us" he continued as webs of the multiverse appeared before them "All of our lives webbed together in a beautiful web of life and destiny"

"The Spiderverse" Miles muttered.

"The Spiderverse? Huh, that's stupid" Miguel said "It's called the Arachno-Humanoid Poly-Multiverse" he saw the pointed looks Miles and Victoria gave him "...which sounds, stupid too, I guess"

"They, are the canon" Miguel explained, taking a step forward when Miles got closer to one of the nodes, now standing right beside Victoria "Chapters that are a part of every Spider's story, every time. Some good, and some bad. Some very bad"