ᔕIᗪE ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5

Ж

"Oí!" the remaining three spiders turned around to see the person approaching them from behind.

There was a weirdly drawn Spider-Man with a electric guitar which he played as he jumped onto the shield, breaking it.

"Hobie!" "Hobie my guy!" Gwen and Pavitr shouted out.

"Look at that. Another one" Spot said with his hand on his hip "I love how many different variations of your guys there are. I mean..."

He was interrupted as Hobie and Pavitr got together and started to do some weird kind of greeting that left Miles and Victoria more than confused at what they were saying.

"What's this dude saying?" Miles asked.

"It's English for 'we get along great and we're close friends'!" Pavitr answered his question.

"Is this the other one from 1610?" the spider named Hobie asked.

"Do you understand his guy?"

Gwen looked rather hesitant at the question before webbing over to the two spiders now fighting against the Spot. Victoria joined them as Miles argued that he had also helped break the shield.

"I loosened it!"

"Hey! A bit of advice..." Miles looked down to see Hobie leaning against one of the computers there "...Use the palm, not just the fingers. Also are you bleeding from your armpits?"

Ж

As Hobie berated the new guy, Y/N noticed a familiar masked woman fighting the villain they were looking for.

"Hobs want the fuck is going on?!" Y/N shouted at her 'friend' seeing the other woman raising her head with a groan as she spotted Y/N with a f/c suit on which she recognised easily.

Y/N called out to her, greeting the woman who had saved her so many months ago from the weird Green Goblin. It was thanks to her that she had met Hobie and everything had gone like that with her life, while helping Hobie to his feet.

"YOU!" Y/N pointed her finger at the older woman as the woman did the same thing, both echoing their actions.

"How are you kid?" the woman said with a small laugh, taking the offered hand from the younger girl.

"Good, good. After you...you know, that happened, another spider approached me" the girl took off her mask to reveal h/c locks of hair cut off randomly with different shades of highlighter and pretty e/c eyes that looked down at Victoria momentarily before pulling it back over her face "And baddabing, baddabang I'm now part of whatever you think all this is"

"I met Hobs there" the girl motioned to the spider that was trying to attack the Spot again with Gwen and Pavitr only to get shot to the wall, the three spiders falling in a pile "Hobs!"

As Y/N went over to help the three friends, she saw that the Spot was now talking to Miles as the collider continued to charge up. Y/N pulled Hobie up to his feet easily and the man leaned on her despite not needing to.

"Get off Hobs. You're too heavy" she grunted out as the Spot continued to fight the others.

"Awww, you wound me luv" Hobie replied, his pet name for her making her blush profusely as he ran his over the piercing on his lip.

They saw miles about to be sucked into the machine and they created a spider line, holding onto each other as tightly as they could

"The people!" Y/N shouted out.

Ж

The chaos and panic seemed to subside for a moment as the spiders in the vicinity responded to the call. With an uncanny coordination, the arachnids swiftly separated, their legs propelling them towards the distressed individuals trapped inside the crumbling Alchemax building.

And just like that the spiders separated and began to save the people that were still in the building. Victoria joined Y/N as they swung down to a group of civilians below the Alchemax building that was beginning to fall down.

Victoria, recognizing the gravity of the situation, joining Y/N in their daring rescue mission. She swiftly swung down from her web, her agile movements mirroring those of her companion. Together, they descended upon the group of civilians gathered below, their webs forming a safety net.

Ж

Y/N's heart raced as they deftly maneuvered through the chaos, their spider-sense guiding their every move. With unwavering focus, they reached out, snatching the civilians from imminent danger, their enhanced strength ensuring their safe transfer to the ground.

She sped up and increased her efforts to save many other civilians, trying to keep herself from hitting the falling debris. She had finished saving most of them but she was too tired, until she saw the rest of the spiders run to the falling bridge.

From her position she saw Miles covering the captain of the police there as a huge piece of the building fell on top of them and the little girl they both had tried to save and Hobie was helping Pavitr pull a buss loaded with people onto the pavement.