ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14

"Miles? What are you doing here?" Victoria came up from behind him after she had parked the car "¿¡Que co...?!" she cut herself off, taking a deep breath and calming down "What is this Miles?"

"Could...could you help me get him inside?" Miles asked her.

With a sigh, Victoria hocked her arms under the limp man's armpits and drags him into her apartment. She took her armchair and they tied the man to it.

"I...I was trying to see the..you know the..." Victoria nodded as she knew what he was going to say "And this man just...just came up from behind me. I...something came out of my hands and knocked him unconscious..."

While he finished explaining the remaining of what he had done that night, the man finally woke up. Again. For the fourth time that night.

Ж

"What was that? Kid electrocuted me... with his hands?" Peter, so groggy, is tied to a punching bag. The punching bag is tied with many many many many ropes. And computer cords. Like a homemade spiderweb. Miles sits opposite him and a young woman, Victoria, at his side to keep him in check.

The same thing that happened between Peter Parker and Miles down at the supercollider occurred with the three people now, though not as strongly with the woman.

"You're like me" Peter said in shock.

"I got some questions" Miles puts up a tough front. He nearly pulls it off...

Ж

Peter Parker lunged erratically. Miles startles, frightened and Victoria holds the man down until he calms down.

"Why do you look like Peter Parker?" Miles asked the man.

Victoria moved in front of the strange man to inspect his face only to indeed see the spitting image of her old friend, but brunette instead of blonde.

"Because I am Peter Parker" the man said dramatically.

"Then why aren't you dead? Why is your hair different? Why are you older, why is your body... a different shape?" Victoria asked the man as she poked the man's enlarged stomach.

"Pretty sure you just called me fat" Peter said with a black look on his face.

"No, no, she didn't. You just..." Miles tried to excuse his aunt who pursed her lips as she looked down at the man.

"Hey listen, you don't look so hot either kid. Most superheroes don't wear their own merch" Peter said as he looked up and down at what Miles was wearing.

Miles looks down at his outfit and frowns. Why is this dude throwing shade at him? Victoria wondered the same thing.

"Are you a ghost?" Miles asked Peter Parker.

"No" the man denied.

"Are you a zombie?" the young boy continued to ask.

"Stop it"

"Am I a zombie?" Victoria rubbed Miles' back as she noticed he was beginning to panic and spiral.

"You're not even close" Peter sighed.

"Are you from another dimension? Like a parallel universe where things are like this universe but different? And you're Spider-Man in that universe? But somehow traveled to this universe, but you don't know how?" Miles ranted, surprising Victoria with how accurate his description was.

"Wow. That was really just a guess?" Peter asked, just as surprised as Victoria.

"Well, we learned about it in physics" Miles said with a shrug.

"Quantum theory" Victoria said under her breath.

"This is amazing. You can teach me just like Peter said he would..." Miles began to get excited.

"...Before he died" Peter finished for him.

"Yeah, exactly"

"Yeah, alright"

"Look I made a promise to him" Miles said.

"Here's lesson number one, kid. Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands" Peter holds up his untied hands. Miles is flabbergasted. Peter tried to stand up but grips when his feet remain tied together "What the...?"

"Hehehehe" Victoria chuckles, devil horns appearing on her head as she smirked at the man who was now having a bit of a hard time untying her knots.

"Okay. Now then..." Peter says as he finishes and stands up. Before Miles or Victoria can react, Peter leaps, kicks-spins the punching bag toward Miles, knocking him over hard.

"Peter, seriously..." Miles tried to convince the man again but Peter webs his mouth shut, flicking some more webs at the woman's feet to keep her in place. Peter bounds to the window. Turns back... feeling guilty.

"Trust me, kid, this'll all make you a better Spider-Man. Peter leaps from the window, but his powers glitch and he falls. Peter screams then hit the fire escape making Victoria smirk despite herself.

"Hey, are you okay?" Miles asks as he stuck his head out.

"No I'm not" the man groans.

"What's going on with your body?"

"I don't think my atoms are real jazzed about being in the wrong dimension" the man says.

"They're being displaced since they don't come from our reality" Victoria explains shortly.

"Look, I'm not looking for a side gig as a Spider-Man coach. I got a lot going on in my dimension, like a lot" Peter responds.

"With great power comes great..." Miles tried to say only to get interrupted by Peter who hold his hand up.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, don't do it. I'm sick of it" the man glitches once more, groaning in pain "Want my advice? Go back to being a regular kid..."

"I don't have a choice. Kingpin's got a supercollider. He's trying to kill me" Victoria clears her throat "Us"

"Wait a second, what did you just say? Kingpin's who cares collider? Brooklyn" the man says confused by everything.

"...trying to kill me" Miles finishes.

"Goodbye!" Peter shouts as he tries to get away.

Peter starts walking down the building wall. Miles sttuggles to follow as he wasn't as experienced. Victoria crawls head down of it rather easily with her claws and palms of her hands easily sticking to the brick wall.

 Victoria crawls head down of it rather easily with her claws and palms of her hands easily sticking to the brick wall

"Where are you going?" Miles asked the man.

"When it runs again, I'll just jump in and get back to my life" Peter says as he begins to walk away.

"You can't let them run it. I'm supposed to destroy it so it never runs again or everyone's gonna die..." Peter mocks his words "...Or everyone's going to die"

"That is what they always say" the older man complains "But there's always a little bit of time before everybody dies, and that's when I do my best work.

"Aren't you going to need this?" Miles pulls something out of his pocket.