ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20

As they run, Peter takes off one of his web-shooters, throws it to Miles, who struggles to put it on his wrists.

"Alright time to swing, just like I taught you!" Peter runs a bit further in front of the boy.

"When did you teach me that?" Miles asks the man.

"I didn't! It's a little joke for team building!" Peter passes a web-shooter and throws Miles off the deck, swinging into the forest from tree to tree.

"Alright, you ready?" Peter tells Miles.

"Of course I'm not ready!" Miles protests "And where is tia Vic?" he panics.

"She;l join us don't worry" Peter said as he swung into the trees, but Miles is FROZEN. He's never actually swung before!

This was going to be a problem...

...but not right now.

Miles is a disaster, twisting and flailing on his web as gunfire explodes branches and tree trunks around him.

"Whoa, whoa, I can't do this yet!" Miles yelled at Peter.

"Everybody knows that the best way to learn is under intense, life- threatening pressure!" Peter responds as he stays behind the kid.

"C'mon, c'mon!" Miles says as he fumbles with his web shooter.

But he misses and ends up tumbling to the ground! Guards find him and start shooting.

"Uh oh" Miles sprints along the forest floor as Peter swings above him.

"What are you doing down there?!" Peter asks him as he swings above Miles.

"I run better than I swing!"

"You gotta swing or they'll catch you! This is what you wanted!" Peter tells Miles.

Miles hears a buzzsaw. Doc Ock appears cutting down trees with her mechanical arms. Miles tries to find purchase with his web shooter but he keeps missing.

" Come back, little boy!" Doc OC's voice came from behind him.

Peter doubles back, yelling advice back at Miles.

"Aim with your hips. Look where you want it to hit. Square your shoulders" he tells Miles.

"Don't forget to follow through. Don't shoot off your back foot" Peter advices him.

Miles runs up a tree and he is finally out of runway!

"That's too many things!" Miles protests.

"Then stop listening to me!"

"That's the best idea you've had all day!" Miles leaps off the tree, shoots off a web and.. it connects! He swings away as Peter knocks down Doc Ock.

"Nice Miles!"

Miles swings onto a branch and swings alongside Peter.

"I'm doing it!" Miles laughs out loud.

"Good, you're doing it! Double tap to release and thwip it out again. Thwip and..."

"Thwip. And release" Miles listens and does as the senior Spider-Man tells him to do.

"You're a natural" the man replies as the boy continues "Feel the rhythm?"

"Woohoo! And release" Miles says as he swings up higher.

"Good, Miles!"

It's ugly and disorganised

It's ugly and disorganised...but they look pretty good. They really do.

"I gotta say, you're amazing man!" Miles shouts at Peter.

"We're a little team. Me as the teacher who can still do it. You as the student who can do it just not as good. I'm proud of us! Is there something you want to say to me?"

Just then, Peter glitches and starts falling down onto a thick branch.

"Peter!" Miles crashes onto the branch, grabbing the computer by it's power cord. However, the branch breaks, causing both to fall down, which allows Ock to grab the computer. They're done for. But then...

WHOOSH!

A black and lime green and a black and pink blur swing by the males.

"What the..." Miles says as his head whips back to the two blurs.

"Who did that?" Peter also turns around.

In mid-air we see a mysterious girl in a hoodie and bright blue ballet shoes dispatches Doc Ock while the other person webs Peter and Miles to safety.

"Tia Vic!" Miles shouts as he recognises the woman in all black with lime green leggings.

The other person lands, with Miles and Peter in embarrassing positions. She de-masks surprising Miles.

"Hey guys" Wanda says shortly.

"Wanda?" Miles chokes on his spit when he sees her face.

"It's Gwen, actually" she corrects.

Victoria sticks to the tree trunk below Gwen and climbs all the way up to her.

"I didn't know you knew such a cool girl niño" Victoria ruffled Gwen's now short cropped hair and the girl laughs her off.

"Oh, you know her? Very cool" Peter says.

"I'm from another dimension. I mean, another, another dimension" Gwen informs them.

Gwen's backstory⬇️

Sorry this one was short 😅