ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10

An image of exactly that appeared before them for a few seconds before disappearing again. There was a whiting noise as the hologram pressed a few buttons and a large, spider-like machine crawled out of a hole in the ceiling.

"And what is that?" Miles asked them.

"The Go Home Machine. Awesome name" Hobie told them.

"It detects whatever dimension your DNA is from, and sends you there. Super humane and not creepy" the machine started to charge up and the rhino that had been placed underneath it disappeared.

Miles sweat dropped when he looked to his side and saw his aunt's shining eyes and smiling face when she saw the tech at work.

"We should go, we don't want to keep Miguel" Gwen told them.

Ж

Miguel was looking at the screens in front of him, remembering his daughter from another world. He took an injection gun, placing a green serum into it and making his holographic suit come away from his shoulder and injecting the serum into it.

He heard the footsteps of a group of people coming into the room but didn't turn around when they did.

Ж

Victoria looked around the dark room, seeing the figure standing on a platform above them. She pulled her mask onto her face to cover it as she recognised the suit of the person wearing it. As well as the backside under it as he turned from screen to screen.

 As well as the backside under it as he turned from screen to screen

Art by shark_cat8221. Thank you for this fan service as well as all the other artists doing these kinds of drawings 😏😍🫡

She heard Hobie talking to Miles behind them but ignored it, pulling her nephew closer to her by his shoulder, just in case. The platform began to lower down, slowly.

"Yeah I know it's slow" Gwen told Miles, raising her hand to stop him from commenting on it "But...it's his thing"

"So he's all for the dramatic entrances" Victoria muttered to Hobie and Y/N who chuckled at her added comment.

"Miguel O'Hara, meet Miles Morales and..." Gwen presented the boy to the older man but she saw Victoria shook her head and stopped herself from saying her name.

"Hey! Que tal tío!" Victoria facepalmed when her nephew tried talking to the man who was STILL lowering the platform "Te traje una empanada..."

He was cut off when Miguel O'Hara shoot a red web to take the 'empanada' from his hand.