ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8

He rolls onto an adjacent window where a full classroom of attentive students don't take notice of him at the window.

"...what Hofstadter is suggesting... is that we... look underneath..." the teacher spoke to the kids.

Miles rolls around the building, rounding a corner. Suddenly, birds fly into him, and somehow become stuck to his hands as they fly wildly, pecking at him to try and get free from him.

Ж

Inside the glass hallway, Wanda was walking down it only to look around and see Miles on the building windows, staring at him a little perplexed.

"...OK..." she said to herself.

Ж

Miles rounds the building corner and luckily finds himself back at his dorm room.

"My room!" he sighed in relief.

Ж

Right as Victoria was making her way out of her room in a rush, a comic book that was laying on her bedroom desk caught her eye. It originally was a comic made as a tribute to Spider-Man, the first edition specifically.

"I wonder..." she muttered.

Ж

In his own dorm room, Miles does a similar thing to his aunt in her apartment. He looks up, breath heaving as a Spider-Man comic floats down onto his face. 'The True Life Tales of Spider Man'. Miles lifts the comic, it rips a bit, and looks at it.

The two-page spread contains panels identical to what Miles had experienced that morning and the rest of the morning.

'A Spider bite. Peter Parker pulling on the door ("Why is this happening?", Please stop sticking!), rolling out the window, and finally lying the floor, exactly where Miles is.

"How could there be two Spider-Men? There cant be two Spider-Men" "Can there?"