Beach bug or bed bug

Y/N was woken rudely the next morning. His eyes slowly drifted open to see Sprig standing over him shaking his arm.

Sprig: Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/-

Y/N: No.

Y/N rolled over and faced the wall, trying to get comfy again in the bed. Sprig pulled on his now exposed wings.

Sprig: Get uppp!

Y/N yelped out in pain.

Y/N: Ouch ouch ouch ok ok! Stop pulling before you damage them.

Sprig let go and Y/N stood up and straightened his back.

Y/N: Alright, I'm up. What do ya want?

Sprig: Wanna come to the beach with me and Anne?

Y/N stared at the energetic little frog child with tired eyes.

Y/N: I would literally rather do anything else than that but fine.

Sprig and Y/N walked upstairs and out of the basement and Anne came out the bathroom wearing her swimming costume and sunglasses with a towel and some flip flops.

Sprig: You ready to go?

Anne: Yayah!

The two chanted as they headed for the door with Y/N following behind sleepily. But before they could get outside Hop Pop stood in their path.

Hop Pop: And where do you three think you're going?

Sprig: We're going to the lake.

Sprig pulled the waist of his swimming costume and let it go, hitting his skin sharply.

Sprig: Ooh, ow.

Anne: Why? You want in? You wanna come?

Hop Pop: Absolutely not! Look, you two. You're a new, unsettling, strange, bizarre, gangly, horrifying-

Anne: Thanks, i got it.

Hop Pop: Point is, the frogs in this town can be pretty small-minded.

Hop Pop opened his blinds and saw two frogs outside his window. One waved at him.

Frog: Oh hi Hopediah!

Hop Pop: And paranoid.

He shifted his eyes side to side like a paranoid person would and shut his blinds again.

Hop Pop: We just need to give 'em time to get used to you. I think its best you stayed put.

He took a key from his pocket and locked the door and put the key into his front pocket where it would be near impossible to steal it.

Anne: But-

Hop Pop: No buts. Now, I'm gonna go into my study to get a little reading done.

Sprig: Uh, Hop Pop.

Hop Pop: Don't do anything stupid!

He slammed the doors on the three of them and Anne groaned.

Anne: Ugh! Adults are all the same. Curfews. Rules. Old. You're lucky you don't have to deal with them Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah, Ant and Mantis were pretty chill about whatever I did. Whenever I went out it gave them time to do ... their acts.

Y/N shivered at the memories of him overhearing Ant and Mantis' conversations about what they would do with eachother when Y/N had left.

Y/N: I'm just glad I slept on a separate leaf bed, thats for sure. Well anyway, looks like we're stuck here.

Sprig: Ooh! I know what'll be fun. Let's try some of Hop Pop's pain peppers.