Nurse Y/N

Anne was alone in the Plantar basement as she looked out the grate in the wall and saw the rain pouring down. She sighed and lay into her bed with a blanket wrapped around her.

Anne: Ahh. Nothing like sleeping to the sound of rain.

Suddenly the trapdoor slammed open and a grouchy and miserable Y/N stormed into the basement and sat on his bed pouting.

Y/N: The rain. The damn rain.

Anne: Shhhh. Let a girl get some sleep.

Y/N: You can really sleep with that horrible noise going on outside?

Anne nodded with her eyes closed as she tried to go to sleep. The basement door slammed open again as Hop Pop came through shouting at them.

Hop Pop: Kids, move! This is the third time I've called you!

Anne: What? No, it isn't.

Hop Pop: No? Ok, then. This is the first time I'm calling you. Let's go! We got work to do.

Hop Pop dragged the two out of the basement and into the living room with the rest of the family.

Hop Pop: Ok, we got a full day of hard work ahead of us. Here ya go, put this on!

He handed each of them a poncho and two plastic bags. Y/N wrapped himself in the poncho and the bags around his feet.

Hop Pop: Polly ... there you go sweetie.

He wrapped a bag around Polly and tied it up with a rope.

Sprig: Rain gear? Hop Pop, we're frogs. We should actually be taking off our clothes. Woo hoo!

Hop Pop: Keep your pants on, boy. This here ain't no ordinary rainstorm.

He gestured to the window where Wally was attempting to fight against the storm but a flying tree hit him and sent him flying.

Y/N: Atleast its not boiling rain.

Anne: Huh?

Y/N looked at her confused.

Y/N: Did I say something?

Hop Pop: Focus! We gotta cover up the crops before they're destroyed! It'll be hours of back-breaking work in the mud and the muck. Thankless, hard, character-building labour-

Anne suddenly started coughing very loudly and everyone looked at her in concern.

Sprig: Woah, Anne. Everything alright?

Anne: No. I think I'm ... sick.

She collapsed to the floor and started coughing again. Hop Pop walked up to her and began inspecting.

Hop Pop: Hmmm. No slimy coating. Well, that's good. Great grubs! Your tongue has shrunken to an unnaturally tiny size!

Y/N smirked and Anne slapped Hop Pop's hand away from her mouth.

Anne: Stop it! I've got human stuff going on that you don't know anything about- oh no. Sounds like I've got a bad case of the ... mochalattes!

Hop Pop gasped as Anne sat on the floor looking horrible.

Hop Pop: That sounds horrible! Come on, kids. Let's stay away from Anne and her illness. Y/N, I know you dont like the rain much so stay inside and help Anne, ok?

The rest went to the door and Y/N gave them a salute.

Y/N: Sir, yes sir!

Hop Pop: At ease, boy. Rest up, Anne. We'll handle the work today.