Saving Stumpy's Super Sick Saloon

Y/N was down in the Plantar basement cackling evilly.

Y/N: And with this final component it is complete!

Y/N cleanly sliced an eggplant in half as it fell into the bubbling cauldron infront of it which had a variety of other vegetables bobbing in a green water inside it.

Y/N: Yes! Yes! It is com-

The trapdoor to the basement opened and Anne shouted to him.

Anne: Yo, Y/N! We're going out to eat, wanna come?

He smiled devilishly to himself and scooped up four bowls of his soup.

Y/N: No need my feminine fellow. I have prepared the meal that shall satiate all your hunger.

Anne: Oh jeez. Um, Y/N no its fine really, we're just going to go out to Stumpy's.

Anne started to close the trapdoor but Y/N violently kicked it open, sending her flying into the table and landing perfectly on a chair. A shockwave came from around the house, sending the Plantar family to sitting on chair around the table aswell.

Y/N: Well that's convenient. Anyway, your dinner is served.

He placed the four bowls down infront of them and they all looked at it uncertainly.

Hop Pop: Uhm, Y/N, will this be anything like your last dish?

Flashback

Y/N placed 4 plates of a pasta looking dish with a white sauce ontop and radish slices to top it off.

Y/N: Here you go guys, enjoy your Crèm de la Y/N. Made with all the love I'm legally allowed to give. Bone apple titty!

Hop Pop: Why, Y/N, you never cook for us. Whats with the sudden change of heart?

Y/N: Well I thought maybe I wasn't doing enough for you guys so now I'll be doing all the cooking to take it off your hands.

Hop Pop: Oh nonsense Y/N, you're plenty of help. Let's see, you ... you ... hm.

Sprig: You make us laugh.

Polly: You take me shopping.

Anne: You're my best friend.

Hop Pop: See! You do plenty enough, but alright then.

They grabbed their fork and took a bite out of their pasta. Their forks drop out their hands as they turn a violent shade of green and their cheeks fill. Y/N looked at them hopefully.

Y/N: Well, what do you think?

They all put up a thumbs up and nodded as
Y/N walked back into the basement humming to himself contently.

End of Flashback

Y/N: Nah, don't worry, guys, this time it's so much different you're gonna love it even more! Made with all the love I'm illegally allowed to give now.

Their hands trembled as they all took a spoon and dipped it into the soup and lifted it to their mouth. They slowly took a sip of the vile green water and did their best to hold back the urge to gag as it slowly slid down their throats. Their eyes bulged and faces contorted as they kept the ooze in their stomach.

Y/N: How was it? Even better than the last?

Anne: Mm mm mm, Y/N your soup is so ... green?