EAT THE RICH

While the Hop Pop, Polly and Sprig were guiding Bessie along the road, Anne was showing Y/N a movie on her phone.

Phone (Mariah): Don't you get it, Mother? I know you want me to be a ballerina, but my heart belongs to hip‐hop. Are you disappointed?

Phone (Mariah's Mother): No, I'm proud of you. All that hipping and hopping was breathtaking.

Phone (Mariah): Oh, Mother.

Phone (Mariah's Mother): Oh, Mariah.

The film ends and Anne sobs for a moment before returning to normal.

Anne: And that is the masterpiece, From Pointe to Poppin.

Y/N: Yknow Anne, out of all these movies that you've shown me I think this one is definitely my favourite! Also I want a tutu.

Anne: I'll see what I can do for you.

Suddenly, the wagon swerves violently and they're sent flying forward. They pushed open the hatch and saw Hop Pop holding a pair of broken reigns in his hands.

Hop Pop: Oh, dang it! The ding‐dang reins snapped.

Bessie looks over to a sheepbug and chirps happily as she chases after it.

Hop Pop: We gotta get these reins fixed or we can't control Bessie.

Sprig: Don't worry, Hop Pop. There's a town right down the road. See? Ribbitvale.

Hop Pop: Ribbitvale? The most expensive town in all Amphibia? No way!

Y/N: Screw those liberals!

Anne: Looks like we don't have a choice, HP.

Bessie purrs as she nuzzles into the sheepbug that she caught as it bleats in annoyance.

Hop Pop: You're right. But when we get there, don't get sucked in by the fancy.

They guide Bessie slowly towards Ribbitvale. As they enter the city, they gasp at the surrounding fancy buildings and shops.

Polly: Guys, look. So shiny. So sparkly.

Y/N: Guys ... I think I'm no longer communist.

Hop Pop: Hey! Hey! I said look away from the fancy.

Sprig: It's like nothing I've ever seen before. A ten‐tier fountain. A solid gold snail carriage. There's even a One-Eyed Wally. Wait. What?

Standing by a shop window was Wally with his hair neatly combed into curls. As he hears their voices, he turned to them, shocked and horrified.

All: One-Eyed Wally?

Anne: You didn't tell me you were leaving the valley, you scamp.

Wally: Oh, um‐‐

The older frog next to Wally turned around and looked at them in disgust.

Wigbert: Walliam, you know these pungent common folk, do you?

Wally: Uh, yes, Father. I met them on my business travels.

Wigbert: These must be your servants from Wartwood then.

Hop Pop: Servants?

Wally: Yes. That's right, Father. These are my servants.

Wigbert turned to Anne and Y/N and prodded them with his cane.

Wigbert: And this must be some kind of exotic beast you tamed. Though I sooner would have had it stuffed. Anyhow, I am Wigbert Ribbiton.

Hop Pop: Ribbiton? As in Ribbiton's Ribbons? The finest web crusty floss in all of Amphibia?

Wigbert: That's us. And when I retire, Walliam here will be head of the Ribbiton family empire. Right, Walliam?