Drop it like it's Hop, drop it like it's Pop

The family were all in a dark shaded alley next to a shifty looking wagon with fruits stockpiled high in it.

Hop Pop: Now kids, just 'cause we lost the family stand doesn't mean we can't sell our produce out of a janky wheelbarrow.

Anne: This... This is pretty sad.

Polly: Agreed.

Sprig: Ah, criminal activity. Excitement!

Sprig puts on a ski mask like a real criminal.

Y/N: Ahhh, this takes me back to my robbery days.

Hop Pop: Take that off! This is perfectly legal!

Hop Pop snatches away the mask and rips it in two.

Anne: Then why are we hiding in an alley?

Hop Pop: Um, stop asking questions and follow my lead.

He shiftily left the alley, looking around cautiously and tapped an old lady frog on the shoulder.

Hop Pop: Psst, lady. Wanna buy an eggplant? Huh?

Y/N: Is that how he gets girls in his bed?

The old frog turned around and Hop Pop and the old frog gasped in disbelief.

Sylvia: Hoppy!

Hop Pop: Wha-- Sylvia!

Anne: Hoppy?

Sylvia: Come here, you sweet potato.

Sylvia embraces Hop Pop in a tight hug.

Hop Pop: Uh... I thought you had moved away.

Sylvia: Yep, but I'm back in town. Now, let's take a look at your veggies.

Hop Pop was sweating and his skin was a deep shade of red as Sylvia picked out a gourd that resembled his head.

Sylvia: Oh, I'll take this one. I've always had a soft spot for the weird ones.

Hop Pop stammers his words as Sylvia goes into her purse and gives Hop Pop a copper coin.

Sylvia: Well, I better be going. Goodbye, Hoppy.

Hop Pop: Goodbye, Sylvia.

As Hop Pop saw her leave, he breathed a sigh of relief and his stammering and blushing stopped. His heart was still beating heavily.

Anne: Hop Pop, you dog!

Y/N: You old scallywag you.

Hop Pop: Huh?

Sprig: What's happening?

Polly: What's going on?

Anne:  Hop Pop is clearly in love.

Y/N: Hop Pop and Sylvia sitting in a tree.
F-U-C-K-I-N-G

Sprig: Whaaaat?

Polly: I didn't think that was possible. Old people can't do ... that.

Y/N: Trust me sphere, everything is possible.

Hop Pop: Am not! Okay, maybe a little.

Anne: Ohh! You should tell her how you feel.

Hop Pop: I wish I could. But you saw how I was back there. I have trouble even putting sentences together. I wish there was another way to let Sylvia know how I feel. Hmm. Kids, watch the wheelbarrow for a second.

Hop Pop leaves the alley and goes into the town centre to see a poster being put up on the billboard. Just them, another old frog approaches him, seemingly mocking his interest.